Bikeshow,

Pauly

Dont forget you lot...if you see someone wearing a black t-shirt (or a hoodie) with a pink bunny on the front with fluffy bunny movement on it and a small bunny with R.I.P DJ on the back go up and talk to them cos they are supporting a fallen rider who had alot of fun while he was here.

Enjoy your weekend everyone, we will be looking forward to hearing your stories when you return.

Love Sue xxxxxx (Y) :lol: :o

I'll be there Saturday, but the sucker of the whole thing is that my friends all managed to get 3pm 4X seats, and I only managed to get 5pm.

Weak.

But there we go. I don't know what I'll be wearing, apart from a (Y) expression whilst looking at trials, BMX street and flatland...

I'm going on Sunday (Y) anything special going on that day?

Hop Idol final, good bargains. :D

Most of the rest of the riding will be shit as everyone will be knackered!. :P

I'll probably be wondering round on my own on sunday (especially if i don't get into the final), as none of my mates are going then! If you see me, give me a shout. :)

Mike.

not longto go now guys i wil be with fatty dan ko so if you see us give me a shout, i have black hair and will most likely be wearing a blue nike hoddie

Cheers

Pauly

i'm not good enough to go around with you then paul? (Y)

james, matt, stuart and me (james porter) are all going on the saturday aswell. :)

As usual, all 3 days, including two nights of drunk madness!

I'll be the one wearing a 't w e n t y t w o' T or Hoodie - or some other form of clothing - mud and blood most likely - with a press pass round my neck whilst trying to operate two DV cameras as well as a digi SLR. I'll be walkin' around with the Trials-Shack and West Worthing massive, as well as Andy P, John Shrewsbury (watch out for his lush new white sticker job on his Leeson 24"), Charlotte P and Ross from Waterlooville.

Should be a spiffing weekend.

See you'll there!

Jonny.