Bikeshow,

Pauly

Saturday :turned:

Fatmike!!! Fatmike!!! fatmike!!!

*Cough and Sunday *Cough. :-

I'll most likely be going all three days, lacking up the trade loveliness on the friday, then chilling in the trials arena with everyone on sat+sun. :)

Gonna be swish.

Mike.

was that a hint simon?

Haha, well, if you don't want to make it, or just don't, i'll use my cheap as text/logo design :turned:

By the way people. Hop Idol final is sunday as far as i know, so all people going saturday for hop idol:

"OOPS."

:)

All 3 days. Well, coming up friday, going home late sunday.

I'll be there, sporting my trials-shack hoodie and/or t-shirt :turned:

You mean you hope you get a pass first :)

Haha, well, if you don't want to make it, or just don't, i'll use my cheap as text/logo design :-

By the way people. Hop Idol final is sunday as far as i know, so all people going saturday for hop idol:

"OOPS."

:D

Who told you that?

You mean you hope you get a pass first :)

Who told you that?

Giles is hoping to get a sunday slot aswell. (He probably will)

Hop Idol will be being run on both days, but it's only the final that's on the sunday. Expect some sick riding (probably not from me :-) on both days. :turned:

Mike.

*Cough and Sunday *Cough. :-

I'll most likely be going all three days, lacking up the trade loveliness on the friday, then chilling in the trials arena with everyone on sat+sun. :)

Gonna be swish.

Mike.

You gotta eat mike and take some abuse from me :turned: .

xxx

• 2 weeks later...

As its just 8 days away now, thought i would bump this back up.

Im going, all three days as i've said, however, if you see me, i will be wearing this t-shirt or a gray hoodie with the same design on. Come say hi :lol:

Just officially got press passes yesterday so will probably behind the barriers (Y)

I sent them today Dan :lol:

These were quite delayed so thanks again for your patience (Y)

I'm not taking any new orders for pads at the moment incase anyone thinks I'm still making them! Only clearing outstanding ones...

Anyway, back to the thread in hand! I look forward to catching up with people I know and meeting the many new people I've spoken to on TF etc :P

Ill be there on Saturday, delivering more pads. As we are selling them on one of the stands. :lol:

I also hope to meet up with loads of people from trials forum, i will be wearing the RIM JAM T-shirt, and i may even be randomly giving out a few pads. (Y)

Cant wait, see you lot there!