S I C K Mtb S T R E E T

boon racoon

I found the Jeff Lenosky and Aaron Chase section from something Disorder on Engoedidee. Was pretty freakin' good, to be fair. It's the first MTB street I've seen that didn't look completely dire :unsure: Was impressive.

lenosky

is the man

i always used to perceive chase as an arogant tit who could only do fufanu's and wore no lid

but ive seen some of his tech moves in more films now and see him as pushing the limits of street

dylan tremblay and doug think are also doing that

Couldn't disagree more. J-Lo's good, but I think he's more following than leading. He does have the coolest back garden ever though! It's been featured in Match amongst others, and it's just sick..

Aaron is in a league of his own, but he's anything but arrogant. I saw him and Kurt Voreisis (i think) in the Red Bull final in 2003, and they choreographed the start of their final runs, looked so cool working together.

Aaron's vid Killing Time is great - I think - but his new one should be finished shortly and will be sick. I know a guy who works at DH-Productions and has seen bits of it.

Also Dave Smutok, Eric Carter and Anson Williams. All great.

Check out Modest Bike magazine (http://www.modestbike.com), it's just great.