V!zbikes/shitbmx Trailer - Rowan Johns

manuel

Ok Hi -

You may or may not know I broke my wrist (scaphoid) falling off on a sidehop (getting my feet caught up in the pedals....) anyway - I had just started filming again for a new video so I got it on camera :D

anyway I thought id show you ... (notice I picked the bike up with the offending arm straight away - hence not going to the doctor for 1.5 weeks !! :) )

Plus on the end are some short clips - much like a trailer for what i was going to put together . . . . so in 7 WEEKS ( :S ) there will be a proper video.

So go to shitbmx (link below) to download (14MB) and maybe have a look at the site - if you havent already (dont lazy link please) ....

Later

RJ

PS thanks to pinky - for the hosting and computer wizardry - FOOT :S

Edited by manuel

Bad luck on the injury Rowan! Hope you get better sooner than 7 weeks!

As far as the video goes, didn't think too much of it, too much fading in and out of clips and things, didn't really get an image in my head to what to expect - although footage was no doubt limited to the unforeseen injury.

Take it easy dude! :S

Jonny.

7 weeks, not sure when you done it but I inmjured mine and was in plaster for 4 weeks as a precaution. If it turned out to be broken and not just injured would have put me in plaster for minimum of like 10-12 weeks, plus recovery time etc. lucky man in my mind,

Link on site aint working for me.

Nice little vid, looks quite professional filming, had something about it, that made it look......good.  :">

matt b probably did it (N)

haha

looks MAD, really liking your style in that vid rowan. that side hop at the start is a lot bigger than it looks by the way >_< :ermm: .

im with jonny on the tranistion, fading thing though. used it way to much you cocker :lol:

matt b probably did it :P

haha

looks MAD, really liking your style in that vid rowan. that side hop at the start is a lot bigger than it looks by the way :lol:  :P .

im with jonny on the tranistion, fading thing though. used it way to much you cocker :P

The fading is because well I dont really know how im gonna put it together ... didnt want to give too much away either - its really just a quick burst of some riding - I kept the really good lines back ....

On the filming front - boon obviously filmed the old stuff - all the stuff in gold is me and me flatmate (with the semi fisheye).

still ripping it up like mad, love those gold rims.  (Y)  :P

plus dashboard confessionals lol how mint

HAHA TOLD YOU BOON - IM NOT ALONE . . . . .