Chris Ackrigg Is Now On.....

Lukeee

to be honest id like to know your sources before you post stuff like this. you may well be telling the truth, but where did you find this information and why dont you share the link etc (if its a website) i know he is still riding for aire valley

ben

From a Mongoose e-mail, Lets just wait and see what hes riding at the bike show shall we.

Aire valley probably still play a part in his sponsership but it seems frames/bikes will be coming from mongoose.

Are you sure you are right there>>>

Last thing i new he was riding for ashton bikes....hes just got back from auz........

waynio call the ball!

Lee

I'm only telling people what i've heard if you choose to belive it its up to you.

Lets see what hes riding at the bike show :sleeping:

Sounds like another manufacturer, and a major one at that, is finally sitting up and taking notice of trials. Hopefully they will manage to put a decent frame/range of stuff together :sleeping:

Good luck to the lad, it has to be exciting being asked to help develop a frame.

Well, unless they can knock up a proto bike in two weeks, I'm guessing it'll be a de-stickered standard production frame from another company?

That is assuming this isn't a load of crap...

Just what I were about to say... Let's hope they make decent frames unlike Diamondback and that :sleeping:

Well, unless they can knock up a proto bike in two weeks, I'm guessing it'll be a de-stickered standard production frame from another company?

I tell you what Mark. How about we have a little wager. I've only just heard about this deal. It could of been in the works for a while.

£50 says hes riding something with mongoose on it at the bike show Mark?

I'd bet, assuming I actually gave a shit?

Unfortunately, I don't so I won't.

Equally, it may have been "in the works" for a while, but he was in the latest Ashton ad as being a team rider, still apparently rides for AVC, etc., so I'm guessing it's not going to have been too long. It took Onza 8 versions or so to get the Woodstock to their liking, so I just meant that it'd be pretty unlikely he'd be having a decent frame to ride in under 2 months or whatever.

But then again, you got the e-mail which of course means ultimate power.

I tell you what Mark. How about we have a little wager. I've only just heard about this deal. It could of been in the works for a while.

£50 says hes riding something with mongoose on it at the bike show Mark?

No need to get like that... he were just pointing out that there may not have been enough time to get a frame sorted in 2 weeks!

well for a big company like mongoose getting a proto made in two weeks wouldnt really be such a hard thing to do, and id have a guees that they have been thinking about it for a while not like it was a spare of the moment idea.

I think this is a joke, i could ring mr ashton up right now and find out if its true but im not that sad, had martyn talking the other day about the team line up for this year on ashton bikes, martyn ashton, chris akrigg, gavin bedford my mate, kurt brain and eddy tongue and danny holroyd, i dont think akkers wud leave ashton bikes as he's one out of all of these riders which is keeping ashton bikes going. and he is a big part of the team, its like this year and last year y not hav all the top riders on one team like KOXX they hav loads of top riders on one.

Im just hopeing its not true as it wud be very bad for martyn to lose such a great rider.

jon

Edited by porthcawlstreetrider

I'd bet, assuming I actually gave a shit?

Unfortunately, I don't so I won't.

Equally, it may have been "in the works" for a while, but he was in the latest Ashton ad as being a team rider, still apparently rides for AVC, etc., so I'm guessing it's not going to have been too long.  It took Onza 8 versions or so to get the Woodstock to their liking, so I just meant that it'd be pretty unlikely he'd be having a decent frame to ride in under 2 months or whatever.

But then again, you got the e-mail which of course means ultimate power.

You'd bet if you were 100% sure i was bullshitting. Which you seem to keep implying. I don't see why you get soo uptight with my everypost.

He'd have some kind of prototype to ride. I'm sure chris's experience is enough to knock up something half decent.

I'd wish i'd never bothered posting this.

I think this is a joke, i could ring mr ashton up right now and find out if its true but im not that sad, had martyn talking the other day about the team line up for this year on ashton bikes, martyn ashton, chris akrigg, gavin bedford my mate, kurt brain and eddy tongue and danny holroyd, i dont think akkers wud leave ashton bikes as he's one out of all of these riders which is keeping ashton bikes going. and he is a big part of the team, its like this year and last year y not hav all the top riders on one team like KOXX they hav loads of top riders on one.

Im just hopeing its not true as it wud be very bad for martyn to lose such a great rider.

jon

Whats your problem? i'm only saying what i've been told by hotwheels/Mongoose.

Phone Martyn and prove me wrong. Please Anything to shut mark up.

You know when something odd happens in the news, something that you weren't expecting - take for example the death of Princess Diana or Elvis. At first people didn't believe the news. It's nothing personal, people often find it hard to believe certain pieces of news, especially when they don't want it to be the truth. Well that's what's happened here, so chill out everybody, the answer will be revealed in a weeks time.

You know when something odd happens in the news, something that you weren't expecting - take for example the death of Princess Diana or Elvis. At first people didn't believe the news. It's nothing personal, people often find it hard to believe certain pieces of news, especially when they don't want it to be the truth. Well that's what's happened here, so chill out everybody, the answer will be revealed in a weeks time.

Never expected to say this but...

At last someone Sensible posts!

Ok, im not here to argue, or anything, i just want to clear this up.

Why have mongoose e-mailed you?

I mean, are you part of mongoose, or just friends or what ever.

Im not saying i believe, or don't believe you, im just interested as to why they e-mailed you, nothing personal :sleeping: