Was Browsing

TheMunn

it won't work...everytime you pull the breaks the fame (the space between top+botto tube) will compress putting alorts or bad preasure on the welds. (Y)

Unless it has been built to have a flexy backend to coop with this stress, if so then I think it could be very nice :o I think a flexy back end on rock is lovely

Why do people think natural riding puts less stress on your bike than street riding?

If you ever see any of the yorkshire boys riding natural you'll know what I mean.

(Y)

How you mean? ( I mean about the yorkshire stuff (Y) )

But I do understand you about other bit. The bike oesnt know where it is does it? In my opinion street (not 360 moves and that trials but in the streets is what I mean) is smoother than natural, and in natural theres a lot more to do meanin more stress on the frame, ??

corish

Edited by Corish

Ummm :P

:) :o (Y)

lol

I really don't like that. On the subject of snappage, the top tube would just snap as soon as you do a drop anywhere over 8 ft(?), surely :o . Unless it's titanium :P :lol: :P .

Cheers,

josh.

• 2 weeks later...