Indoor Bike Battle Video

Brian Bleech

I saw some of you guys talking in another thread about meeting up to ride in "the hall" this weekend. I didn't want to say there, it was too off topic, so I'll ask here instead.

Have I misunderstood and you were talking about something else, or do you have regular access to that hall?

Now that would be sweet (Y)

I saw some of you guys talking in another thread about meeting up to ride in "the hall" this weekend. I didn't want to say there, it was too off topic, so I'll ask here instead.

Have I misunderstood and you were talking about something else, or do you have regular access to that hall?

Now that would be sweet  :-

The hall is council owned and cos tom's working with them to run the club he can get access whenever he likes i think.

Pete

Nice vid mate, i wish there was summat like that abit further east :- . Anyway if there was still wunta been able to go caus of my hand :- the cast comes on on tuesday though :angry: wooooo. It looked a really well set out area and lots of good moves coming from the experience riders eg danny smith, phil williams, ali c (who actually f**kin battered himself today at the bikeshow (he rolled off the end of a truck 10ft high and landed on his back wheel --> pringled his rim, hes alright though thank god!!)), tim steadman.

Anyway, im babbling. HAHA

Cheers,

Joe.

http://www.eengoedidee.nl/videoz/download....LdTM228AABNLdnY

there it is. complete shit in comparison to most trials vids but its my first attempt and the computer gave up half way through...

enjoy  :angry:

That was a very decent effort for your first try! Definately better than mine, lol.

Cheers,

Joe.

Now that would be sweet  :D

yes ui have the keys to the hall in my bedroom and can go in there whenever we want because i work as an instructor for the council :) we're off on a street ride today and then we'll be in the hall this evening to clear up from last weekend because i've got trials lessons session on tuesday (Y) and yes it is sweet having the hall to use whenever we want :D :D :D

cool vid spunky monkey :) loving the music, haven't heard that for a while (Y) , but a few things, like the fade out thingy that was real jerky and i didn't like the way the music just cut out at the end,but i'm loving the anfles and the way te still pics were cut into the vid :D :D

I was gutted!!! missed the train so missed the comp!! Tim you nutz man! them wall rides things were sick. And that one hander!!!..... amazin stuff.

Ive got more footage of the sessions that im sure that loads of you wana watch, so ill edit this week.

How gud was that course!??? Big thanks to every one that help tom :D I was a bit gutted when tom knocked down my efforts, but when i saw wat he replaced it with i was hyper!! sorry to any one who i put off by raggin round :ermm:

So my message to all those who didnt go >>>>>> thanks for making room for those who made this event the fun it was.

Tom tom top kidd :P

adam

• 2 weeks later...