Indoor Bike Battle Video

Brian Bleech

Alright Dudes!

Heres some random footage from the Indoor Bike Battle in wales (I hope Tom doesn't mind me posting this, it shows how good the course was)

Its only of round 2 and some random clips, because we decided to ride up a hhhhhuuuuggggeeeee hill for no real reason!!

Hosted on Eengoedidee because the shack is down, will put on it asap :lol:

eengoedidee link

music - AFI: Malleus Maleficarum

er...enjoy

bye

mike

EDIT - SHACKED

Edited by leedstrials

that was an ace vid! nice one mike!

some nice fresh styles of riding there and tim steadman inventing some new moves (Y)

who was that handsome young fellow doing that gap to front near the end? haha (Y)

sooo much better to watch than most current vids :unsure:

cheers,

Will

I really wish I'd gone now; the only problem for me was that I could only make it down for the Sunday (and that was assuming I'd somehow found transport...), and I didn't really want to go there and straight away ride a comp...

But yeah, cool vid :unsure: Seemed to show everything pretty well, so kudos to you.

Mark

i'm just downloading now, cheers for putting the vid up mike, ours won't be ready for a little while yet!

ah man that video has made me all happy inside. maybe all the effort was worth it, those crazy lines that were being pulled were great!

cheers for doing the vid man, ours will be up asap with every single run from the comp plus shed loads of extra footage and a load of great pics :unsure:

cheers to all who came, steve from heatsinkpads.com, phil from selectbikes.com and scania from howies (Y) (Y) :S

Edited by spunkey_monkey_boy

Nice one Mike for the vid :unsure:

The course looked superb, and some great riding going down too. Most importantly it's clear that everyone was having a cracking time!

No better advert really for the Indoor Trials Events than these Vids. It's the perfect way to convince people to put the effort in to travel to attend these unique and top notch events that Tom puts so much time and effort into organising (Y)

Wish I could have made it, like I did for the first one, but with a 5 month old, it was extra tricky.

Steve

Alright Dudes!

Heres some random footage from the Indoor Bike Battle in wales (I hope Tom doesn't mind me posting this, it shows how good the course was)

Its only of round 2 and some random clips, because we decided to ride up a hhhhhuuuuggggeeeee hill for no real reason!!

Hosted on Eengoedidee because the shack is down, will put on it asap  :unsure:

eengoedidee link

music - AFI: Malleus Maleficarum

er...enjoy

bye

mike

Was that the orm by anychance? lol

d/ling now, wanna see this gap (Y)

Pete

that looks so much fun. wish there was one closer.

Signatures

Images in signatures are NOT allowed due to abuse. If you place one in your signature it WILL be removed by a moderator or administrator.

Links to online shops/sites selling products are NOT allowed in signatures - no exceptions. These links will be removed by a moderator.

Links to sites such as personal websites, and manufacturers sites are allowed (provided they do not sell their product through their website). If your unsure whether a link is suitable for a signature, it probably isnt. Ask an admin or mod before adding it.

Take your image:

bannerdannysansom0yo.gif

outa your sig :unsure:

Edited by mod661

yeah it doesn't tell you!!! you just have to wait it out !

mike

http://www.eengoedidee.nl/videoz/download....LdTM228AABNLdnY

there it is. complete shit in comparison to most trials vids but its my first attempt and the computer gave up half way through...

enjoy (Y)

Edited by spunkey_monkey_boy

Just seen the vid.

That's one amazing course you've put together there, shame about the turnout. The hall and all the stuff couldn't have been cheap to get together? How much did the whole event cost you to set up/run?

Where abouts was it held? I saw the thread about it, but for some reason presumed I wouldn't have been able to get there.

Looks like a great club you've got going there though, it's good to see things like that being set up, strengthening the trials community. Good luck with future events, keep us posted.

http://www.eengoedidee.nl/videoz/download....LdTM228AABNLdnY

there it is. complete shit in comparison to most trials vids but its my first attempt and the computer gave up half way through...

enjoy  (Y)

thats not a bad first effort dude! way better than my first go. its some good angles (especially of phil) probably loose the 'dither dissolve' fade between clips. use the cross fade if you can (never used movie maker) :P

mike

thats not a bad first effort dude! way better than my first go. its some good angles (especially of phil) probably loose the 'dither dissolve' fade between clips. use the cross fade if you can (never used movie maker)  (Y)

mike

yeah the disolve looked great when i was making it, really smooth and all but when i saved it it went all bitty and crap! i'll be using fade in the future...

keep your eyes on the thread in the new members section to do with future events, there should also be a news thread up as soon as a moderator readas it and posts it for us...