Shawn Denny

Trials Tom

Well, I'm guessing it sans sus forks 'cos he's either realised that there's no need for them, or that that frame would ride like a dog if it had 4" of travel up front. Equally, you can't run narrow rims on the back of Koxx's's's'ss's''s's's''s''s's's's's's's''s's's's' so I'm assuming he HAD to change.

Are you *CERTAIN* it's Shawn Denny. Could just be someone who looks alot like him. If it is then I think it's going to help our sport alot more than if he was on the Norco. Much more pure trials look rather than it just lookin like he's throwing a dirt jump bike around :angry:"

It is definately Shawn Denny, I recognise him from that pic and others on Pinkbike, go have a ganders if you want. :-

Pictures here on Pinkbike

Whether or not he's sponsored by Koxx I don't know, I wouldn't have thought so, with his style and time with Norco. One of the more knowledgable members of the forum with know.

ok. So Shawn's been picked up by koxx as well.... (?)

seriously, this has got to stop.

Koxx really aren't helping the sport at all by snapping up EVERY rider they can get their grubby little hands on. They've already got a massive monopoly going on, and its just going to f**k the other smaller companies over.

Bunch of arsewits grrr....

:-

Edited by rathergoodpie

i like shawn. hes got loads more potntial and it should all come out now he's got a (i'm gonna get slated by all the curtis, 24", norco riders) propper bike, not just the frame the setup. i think we shall see a vast improvement :-

and he's not wearin' a piss pot anymore

(Y)

I liked his style. He wasn't the best rider in the world, and was a little sketchy, but it was nice to see someone riding something a little different, with a little different style. I guess he caught the long-low-silver virus like everyone else :)

Ah well, it's probably for the best.

But I didn't know he was riding DropIn4?