Counterbalance. Bike 05 Video

Pork Pie

That was awesome. I didn't find it too repetitive, and even though I did see most of the moves for real, it was great seeing them again from a different angle. Good editing too - the sound issue isn't really a cause for complaint either.

I'm surprised you didn't include any of Jack Meek showing everyone that he has no self respect! Interrupting an Ot Pi demo, jumping the barrier, claiming he can do the move that Ot is backing away from. Of course, the brakes are around the other way on Ot's bike. Funny stuff. Jack afterwards "I've always wanted to meet Ot Pi, and now I have. Legend"

Did anyone else find the fat commentator really f**king annoying? Who was he?!

Anyways, top stuff. Tim and I were trying to work out who you were, flashing your 3-chip camera about. :lol:

Sorry, I'll loose some weight for next year  :angry:

I'm actually a stone and a half lighter now than I would have been for last year's show. Random, but true.

I think we (we being tf not me) only found you annoying because we're sad and knew like every fact that you said lol sure everyone else loved you :angry:

Pete

Sorry, I'll loose some weight for next year  :)

I'm actually a stone and a half lighter now than I would have been for last year's show. Random, but true.

I think they mean't the other dude :)

And er, sorry guys, but i've disabled the video, you've had long enough to get it, and its killing my bandwidth, and if im honest, i don't want to release my video with no bandwidth left.

If anyone finds it cuntish, take it up with me, and i will turn it back on, or you can pay the $415.05 in excess charges that im currently expected to do if i don't control the bandwidth :angry:

Don't worry, i will be doing this with my video too, along with Jonny's when its released. Hopefully i will have a load management script sorted soon to control video downloads.

So sorry for anyone who hasn't got it.

Dave. What a thoroughly bloody nice bloke!  :)

Yea, I over-reacted a bit there. I wasn't as pissed as you made out (how many times did you use 'pissed off' haha :angry: ) - I think it was just coming down from a high from the weekend and tiredness - I've gotta grow up, bloody slap me somebody.. but please, not too hard! :)

Im shocked about that, cant believe the Sony would produce images such as those in the video! Seeing as the model you are using is more expensive than the VX2100! - ...I think!?

But yes, indeed, nice one for getting it up for everybody to see, and yea it will be hard to edit... moves of the weekend were kinda repetitive and if people have seen half of them already then.. meh, we'll see what happens!

Jonny.

http://www.trials-shack.co.uk/davegill/bike05.mpg

this link doesn't work...anyone upload again pleeeeease  :)

I think they mean't the other dude :)

And er, sorry guys, but i've disabled the video, you've had long enough to get it, and its killing my bandwidth, and if im honest, i don't want to release my video with no bandwidth left.

If anyone finds it cuntish, take it up with me, and i will turn it back on, or you can pay the $415.05 in excess charges that im currently expected to do if i don't control the bandwidth :)

Don't worry, i will be doing this with my video too, along with Jonny's when its released. Hopefully i will have a load management script sorted soon to control video downloads.

Good stuff Simon :)

I was tempted to just take it down myself and let people pass it round MSN or something. Ta :)

Jonny, it was really wierd. In the view finder, it looked awesome. And then I captured it and it was super dark :) So yeah, I'm sure actually its capable of much better stuff :)"

Looking forward to seeing Simon and Jonnys anyway :angry:

Ta,

Dave

I think they mean't the other dude :(

If anyone finds it cuntish, take it up with me, and i will turn it back on, or you can pay the $415.05 in excess charges that im currently expected to do if i don't control the bandwidth :unsure:

(Y)

Shame Iv'e been so slow in getting/realising its out.

Sounds like a cool vid.

Don't suppose you wanna turn it back on for like 5 mins do you :P

Tom