Counterbalance. Bike 05 Video

Pork Pie

Good filming, brilliant music choice, terribly let down by the audio, made it unwatchable at some points ;)

Well done anyway dude, it is good.

Cool vid thumbsupanim.gif Love the rivalry between Craig and Benito.

I would be surprised if Benito gave a flying fook to be honest? Does he REALLY have anything to prove?!?

Edited by Fishwog

Good filming, brilliant music choice, terribly let down by the audio, made it unwatchable at some points ;)

Well done anyway dude, it is good.

I would be surprised if Benito gave a flying fook to be honest? Does he REALLY have anything to prove?!?

Suppose he does have that trophy to help him sleep at night lol Video was great, could watch it again and again ;)

Pete

Things I'd like to see banned from the bikeshow demos are Loosing the front wheel and hopping over someone on the floor.

Yeah they are not all that good, bit boring when they make out that they have lost they wheel and make it well ovious. Hopping over people is boring as well, but apart from that it was a great show allways gets better every year

Gaz (Y)

Not a bad video at all. The first DJ Shadow track is overused a lot on the web, but went well with the footage.

I too had problems with the sound - at one point I really did think it was gonna feck my speakers - I think the problem is that the sound from (if you're using Premiere) the Video 1 track conflicts with the music you've placed in say Audio 2 or 3 - depending if you've added a new audio track to the timeline - something to do with Gain I believe. Ive not experienced it myself before so I couldn't tell you how to fix it.

Also, lots of the clips needed brightening up - I do this by increasing the brightness to 45 and contrast to 40. You'll know what I mean once you've dragged the Brightness and Contrast plugin onto the clips.

Another thing, I am a little dissapointed... naa, pissed off actually. I spend all weekend (yeap, all 3 days) at the Bike Show, got some mint footage of everybody riding, especially the Saturday, then somebody goes and releases it, almost making my trek to Coventry completely worthless. Editing therefore for me is going to be very difficult now, but we'll see how it goes... but fair play I guess for getting it all together in such short time... make sure you send an email to Alison Austin at Radiator PR, cos she wants to see everything that resulted from the Press Passes being given out.

Hope I havnt been too much of an arse! (Y)

Jonny.

Edited by trialmedia

This video is to represent riding only in my opinion, it was just thrown together with random tunes that sort of fitted to riding.

Excellent riding by all, I liked how you put a few of the things they could do but couldn't do everytime, makes us all realise its not just us that do it, its the top riders too.

All in all, great days (Although I never went)

This video is to represent riding only in my opinion, it was just thrown together with random tunes that sort of fitted to riding.

Excellent riding by all, I liked how you put a few of the things they could do but couldn't do everytime, makes us all realise its not just us that do it, its the top riders too.

Yeah, that's what I liked about the late Saturday demo/jam. It was cool seeing them pushing themselves and not just nailing everything first time or whatever. Benito took about 3 or 4 goes at the big pipe; they all took about 3 goes to get up from the sleepers to the top of the pipe; and so on. Was cool to see (Y) Just made them all seem more 'human' in many ways...

Not a bad video at all.  The first DJ Shadow track is overused a lot on the web, but went well with the footage.

I too had problems with the sound - at one point I really did think it was gonna feck my speakers - I think the problem is that the sound from (if you're using Premiere) the Video 1 track conflicts with the music you've placed in say Audio 2 or 3 - depending if you've added a new audio track to the timeline - something to do with Gain I believe.  Ive not experienced it myself before so I couldn't tell you how to fix it.

Also, lots of the clips needed brightening up - I do this by increasing the brightness to 45 and contrast to 40.  You'll know what I mean once you've dragged the Brightness and Contrast plugin onto the clips.

Another thing, I am a little dissapointed... naa, pissed off actually.  I spend all weekend (yeap, all 3 days) at the Bike Show, got some mint footage of everybody riding, especially the Saturday, then somebody goes and releases it, almost making my trek to Coventry completely worthless.  Editing therefore for me is going to be very difficult now, but we'll see how it goes... but fair play I guess for getting it all together in such short time... make sure you send an email to Alison Austin at Radiator PR, cos she wants to see everything that resulted from the Press Passes being given out.

Hope I havnt been too much of an arse! ;)

Jonny.

Fair enough Jonny, Ive never actually heard the DJ shadow track being used before, so I wasn't really to know (Y)

As said earlier, I really do apologise for the audio. It was hard, in that my hard drive was full, as in 400 meg left on it by the time everything had been captured. I even had to resort to exporting the Movie to the backup. So it was kind of hit and miss first go. It ended up in me thinking the actual video was OK, but I agree, the audio is crap. Cheers for the advise though!

The brightening up issue. It was already heavily brightened. As in, some parts had brightness of up to 70 in some parts! Appeture and white balance and my lack of the camcorder I was using were to blame methinks. If i'd have brightened it up anymore, it would have just looked stupid. Sorry about that.

I completeley can't see much justification in you being pissed off that I've released a video. It's not only you who's making them you know. I'm sure there'll still be plenty to come out. And to be honest, why is editing going to be any harder? Unless you were going to use the same tracks, which I doubt. You also were getting completely different angles to myself, so yeah, why this release has pissed you off is beyond me. Getting it together in such a short time was just because I thought anyone that didn't have the chance to go, could see what went down. It's obvious that no hardcore editing's gone into this. It was my intention to just keep the tapes until the summer, as there's a few plans that are floating around in my head, which will hopefully result in something. Alison and Sonja both know this, they also know that an internet video may well come out. I apologise for whatevers pissed you off, but if it's just because this has come out before yours, I see no need for you to get pissed. You knew before you went that other people would be filming.

Alison and Sonja have been notified by the way ;)

Sorry if it sounds like I've got a crappy attitude, I don't mean for that to come accross at all! I really enjoyed talking to you actually, seemed cool ;) I was the bloke with the PD150 by the way (Y)

Anyway, sincere apologies for whatevers pissed you off. Hope it hasn't done too much!

Ta though,

Dave.

Fair enough Jonny, Ive never actually heard the DJ shadow track being used before, so I wasn't really to know ;)

As said earlier, I really do apologise for the audio. It was hard, in that my hard drive was full, as in 400 meg left on it by the time everything had been captured. I even had to resort to exporting the Movie to the backup. So it was kind of hit and miss first go. It ended up in me thinking the actual video was OK, but I agree, the audio is crap. Cheers for the advise though!

The brightening up issue. It was already heavily brightened. As in, some parts had brightness of up to 70 in some parts! Appeture and white balance and my lack of the camcorder I was using were to blame methinks. If i'd have brightened it up anymore, it would have just looked stupid. Sorry about that.

I completeley can't see much justification in you being pissed off that I've released a video. It's not only you who's making them you know. I'm sure there'll still be plenty to come out. And to be honest, why is editing going to be any harder? Unless you were going to use the same tracks, which I doubt. You also were getting completely different angles to myself, so yeah, why this release has pissed you off is beyond me. Getting it together in such a short time was just because I thought anyone that didn't have the chance to go, could see what went down. It's obvious that no hardcore editing's gone into this. It was my intention to just keep the tapes until the summer, as there's a few plans that are floating around in my head, which will hopefully result in something. Alison and Sonja both know this, they also know that an internet video may well come out. I apologise for whatevers pissed you off, but if it's just because this has come out before yours, I see no need for you to get pissed. You knew before you went that other people would be filming.

Alison and Sonja have been notified by the way ;) 

Sorry if it sounds like I've got a crappy attitude, I don't mean for that to come accross at all! I really enjoyed talking to you actually, seemed cool (Y)  I was the bloke with the PD150 by the way (Y)

Anyway, sincere apologies for whatevers pissed you off. Hope it hasn't done too much!

Ta though,

Dave.

Dave. What a thoroughly bloody nice bloke! (Y)

To be honest, I completely under-rated you.  That's all changed after seeing this video though :P  Some of the stuff you were doing was properly swish - good work :lol:

You should have seen him at the indoor jam thingy, Even with a hangover he was pulling some crazy stuff. Once he'd found his shoes that is :P

Pete

Pretty good vid, although the crackling ruined it for me. The Quality wasn't as good as i thought it would be for a 300mb vid. But all the same it was an enjoyable video, with some amazing ridng!

Cheers Dann Squire