Cultiv8ed - Letterbomb

Lee_Buchanan

Cultiv8ed - Letterbomb....

Just finished editing the footage i received from stans with the requested tunes..

Really cool video...

Download and post up ! Nice one to judders for uploading...

http://www.trials-shack.co.uk/leedstrials/Cultiv8edLetterbomb.wmv ://http://www.trials-shack.co.uk/leeds...Letterbomb.wmv

Riders : Stan Shaw

Theres some of "cap" in there aswell...

ENJOY..

Amazing riding as usual there stan :P :P :lol:

That gap you did over them stairs was immense, shame I missed you do it. Have some pics of you trying it though

Nice to see cap in there to

BTW, where are those rocks towards the end???

Big thanks to Lee for the editing :lol: and for the replies so far... :P

Si, them rocks are in Avenham park in preston, a new spot we found a little bit ago :P

Stan.

Think your gonna have to show me them next time I decide to ride preston, I can't believe how good your getting though

Apart from the fact that Greenday are a bigger problem for the World than global warming, that was a cool vid :P

LMFAO! HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA x 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

HAHAHAHHHA

HAHA

HA

thats awesome and exactly what i think :P , they are shit, thats probably why i didnt like the vid :lol: great minds think alike mark :P get a bit of s-club on there

Nice editing lee :P and sum nice riding stan :P

LMFAO! HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA x 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

HAHAHAHHHA

HAHA

HA

thats awesome and exactly what i think :P ,  they are shit, thats probably why i didnt like the vid  :lol:  great minds think alike mark :) get a bit of s-club on there

You're entitled to your opinion but do u not think all that was a bit over the top with all the "HAHAHA" and so on? :P

The frame is a Toxsin frame. Ive been riding it around 2 months now, and im very impressed with it!

Geometry: 1090mm WB using Urban forks. 385mm chainstays, +20mm BB

The frame is pretty dam tough by the looks of it, and it don't dent easy either (Y)

I'll put some pics n more info up soon very soon.

Stan.

PS. Another video soon, hopefully with less hooking :lol: and more variety of riding.