Akrigg's Mongoose?

butcha87

I bet Hans still rides it better than most people on this forum can ride there bikes.

I'd say all. Otherwise they'd be world reknowned and getting paid to ride bicycles!

Ok, some people here do. I'm used to MBUk Trials forum, but you get my gist!

I'd say all. Otherwise they'd be world reknowned and getting paid to ride bicycles!

Ok, some people here do. I'm used to MBUk Trials forum, but you get my gist!

I personally have only heard of him, never seen any pictures or videos of him ride.

Surely if they put him on a nicer bike, he might get better though? I assume hes a streety rider from the sus forks, so no ones gunna give him a zoo!, but it really does looks like it weighs the same as a piano.

gallery_179_626_22392.jpg

:D

I was there for all 3 days, saw akkers pull up on a blue bike fort it was a mongoose, then looked at the bottom tubing, had a GT sticker on lol, looked like a Gt at first anyway. then he got his bike saturday morning, then unbuilt it as it was built up with shitty parts then put it togther, with his own parts. Asked him an hour later how it ride's he said (ok, but abit heavy) He's getting his own frame designed and made soon as.

john

Ever heard the saying its the rider not the bike. I think Ackrigg proves that.

I LOVE YOU :"> lol, nearly everyone thinks the bike is the main reason for their riding, if you can adapt to any bike and ride it just as well then your a great rider! and akrigg definatly proves that! :D

Someone should, by rights, crack out the "Read the thread" emoticon...

That's Hans Rey's bike, not Chris Akrigg's bike.  Chris runs rigid, and Mongoose stickers, amongst other stuff.

I was referring to hans, gotta love that name, rey if you were talking to me.

The frame looks a hell of a lot better with rigids, mildy trialsy.