Yorkshire Roadtrip!

yeah sounds good mr lee! Pretty much gotta either have one mother trucker of a road trip :( or have two separate ones (which may be better in a way because then more people could get to at least one)

but yeah we need to organise it soon and i agree agust would be a good time to go! bUt yeah we need the first annual roadtrip meeting :) :D

good on you lee for trying to get the ball rolling as they say :) :P

its gonna be sweet whatever we do

so tired............................bed calling

night

mike :blink:

Nice idea Lee, like the plan you came up with. Erm, I dunno if I could get 10 days off :blink: , even a week is a push. We need to finalise the month we're goin to go on the trip first. I'm out of action in early July as I start my new job! Can't be havin days off as soon as I start lol. June is good, August is okay as well.

Should be ace catchin up with all the previous roadtrip boyo's. Although I'll miss Boris not being there :( Whatta character! But yeah, we need to sort where we're going first lol, for definate! IMO Bristol & London are a must lol.

I MIGHT be driving my machine down on the trip, it depends. And if Wayne takes mosta the bikes, I can shovel 4 people in my machine, maybe 5 (no bikes). I know a few people have recently passed their tests (Luke, Chris, etc), if they drove down with some bikes/people too, that would be mega.

Anyway, children, discuss :) Oh and big up Lee, you real man. :)

Rossi.

Edited by Rossi

your mad, that 12 hours driving, then days riding, 12 hours back to ride london for a full day..london to porthcawl is across the country, taking a good 5/6 hours doing that...

would be near impossible to do all that driving and still ride lol

plus in august, ferry prices double/triple dude. what 25 pound now will be 60/70 then.

i still think france in june for week or something, then after world etc in august get england one organised :(

your mad, that 12 hours driving, then days riding, 12 hours back to ride london for a full day..london to porthcawl is across the country, taking a good 5/6 hours doing that...

would be near impossible to do all that driving and still ride lol

plus in august, ferry prices double/triple dude. what 25 pound now will be 60/70 then.

i still think france in june for week or something, then after world etc in august get england one organised :(

i must admit, does sound like a plan!

get orginisin

I want to come!!!!!!! :)

Should hopefully pass my test pretty soon :)

I think the roadtrip should be in August, that gives us plenty of time to save up, get organised etc etc..

I duno if my Fiesta will wana go to france and back...we'll have to see :)

Locations that are a must for me...Buthiers, Paris, Porthcawl and London.

I also reckon Tims idea of France for a week or maybe just 3/4 days :( and a seperate England roadtrip is pretty good!

Looking forward to it!

Stan.

i dunno about any one else but it seems a bit of a trek going over to france when we had shit loads of fun last year in the uk. Plus if we save in ferry costs we cud maybe get in b&b's instead of sleeping in random places lol :) like last time. Also we also need to have a night out on the town in london or some think seeing as we never got to last time round :(. i tink we should ride porthcawl, bristol, london and a random stop on the way back.

chris

june trip to france, month off for worlds etc..then month later when everyone has saved again lol..englans roadtrip...cool as hell

then people can choose one or other if they cant make both, and england one can have more places...

defo porthcawl, bristol, london....those threee are for sure...then others...see what happens.

we were even thinking, miss out london, ride other places...then organise aday trip to london on train, save on parking etc...early train there, late train back..booked in advanced..would be pretty cheap.

may be

fance trip

england trip

london trip

lol

i just remember hibernation, wayne an dudes getting train to london..

save so much money on not using petrol and parking :(