Updated - Nass 2005 - Its Going To Be Big!

tomturd

Press Release Submitted by: Giles Wolfe, Team MAD Director.

Its going to be big!

The course is going to be bigger and better than years gone by.

The comp is going to have some great prizes.

The rider line up is looking fantastic.

So far these are the riders confirmed to come this year, and expect to see a nice little demo from these boys on Saturday and Sunday.

Mr Ot Pi (yes really!)

Cesar Canas (I kid you not!)

Martyn Ashton

Craig Lee Scott

Chris Doney

Danny Butler

Ben Slinger

Ian Drummond

Jack Meek, and a few other MAD riders no doubt!

Andy P

John Shrewsbury

Get your tickets booked now, and just for your information this year NASS have arranged for a secure bike park, so hopefully no little chavs are going to get their hands on your steeds in the evening!

MAD are looking forward to the best ever NASS, hope you guys and girls are to.

http://www.nass2005.com/

UPDATED 16/04/05

Ive just heard that there will be a DJ Memorial competition on Saturday. It will be intermediate category, and Sue is going to arrange for a DJ hoody signed by Mr Ot Pi as the prize package! A hefty percentage of the entry fee's will be going to the fluffy bunny fund, so its all good :S

kris leeson got it from me on the saturday night when i was slightly out of it. and he is pnly a little star compared to the big guns going this year :(

that means that i will be going mad :)

cant fecking wait, need to make sure we all camp in a group again and not by all the pikeys... :)"

I'm sure you can get a few more signatures than that!  Shoulda taken it to the bike show :(

I went to the bike show but i wasnt able to carry hoodies with me so i only took some t-shirts, I saw Martin Ashton, Craig Lee Scott, Neil Tunnicliffe, Op Ti, Vincento and Rob - most of them actually bought a t-shirt and if they are at NASS 2005 i am sure they will oblige in signing the hoodie. All you will have to do is win it!!!!

Looking forward to seeing many of the trials forum lads/lasses there.

I know that DJ would have thought it quite amusing me going to NASS cos he told me lots about what you lot get up to!

Enjoy the ride

Love Sue xxx :) :) :)

Edited by forum mum

Oh dear do I want to get drunk infront of Sue :P haha I'm sure I will anyway :P This whole secure bike thing sounds good :P If not we all have to stick together :P Am well up for camping in a group again, won't be driving myself up though :D Anyone want to give me a lift :D?

James :P