Paste What You've Got Copied

Dan Clark

// Athena Login Server configuration file.

// Translated by Peter Kieser <pfak@telus.net>

// Port to bind Login Server to (always binds to all IP addresses)

login_port: 6900

// Whether remote administration is enabled or disabled (1 for enabled, 0 for disabled)

admin_state: 0

// Administrative password, used by ladmin (perl software) to connect remotely to server.

// NOTICE: If you enable remote administration, you should change its value for security

admin_pass: admin

// Indicate the IP that the server accepts for remote administration.

// put: 'all', or 'xxx.xxx.' (begin of an ip finished by '.' or a complete ip),

// or a network and its mask (example: '123.456.789.012/24' or '123.456.789.012/255.255.255.0')

// or 'clear' to suppress previous parameter (use it in import file mainly)

// Add as many IP's as you wish.

ladminallowip: all

// Gamemaster password, used with the @gm command to obtain higher privs.

// NOTICE: You should also change this one.

gm_pass: bidlake

// Can you make new accounts on the server? (1 for Yes, 0 for no)

new_account: 1

// Account flatfile database, stores account information.

account_filename: save/account.txt

// What account AIDs have GM privs, and what level? (Also set in map_athena.conf)

gm_account_filename: conf/GM_account.txt

// Log Filename. All operations received by the server are logged in this file.

login_log_filename: log/login.log

// Name of the file of that logs the unknown packets (for debug or hack check)

login_log_unknown_packets_filename: log/login_unknown_packets.log

// Indicate if the unknown packets are saved or not

//(the unknown packets coming from the char-server or ladministration does not relate to, which is always saved)

// Be careful: if you receive an attack, your hard disk can cause lag...

// So, active this option with a speed hard disk or for debug only.

save_unknown_packets: 0

// Indicate if you want display the parse of the packets received in a normal connection

// It's useful for debug. Possible values: 0: no (default), 1: yes

display_parse_login: 0

// Indicate if you want display the parse of the packets received in administration connection

// It's useful for debug. Possible values: 0: no (default), 1: yes

display_parse_admin: 0

// Indicate if you want display the parse of the packets received from a char-server

// It's useful for debug. Possible values: 0: no (default), 1: yes (without packet 0x2714), 2: all packets

display_parse_fromchar: 0

// Indicate how to display date in logs, to players, etc.

// 0: 31-12-2004 23:59:59

// 1: 12-31-2004 23:59:59

// 2: 2004-31-12 23:59:59

// 3: 2004-12-31 23:59:59 (default)

date_format: 3

// Indicate the minimum GM level of player that the server accepts to connection.

// 0: all players (normal player are 0. it's default), 1-99: GM level at least with level x

min_level_to_connect: 0

// Specify order of IP control if necessary (option: 'deny,allow', 'allow,deny', or 'mutual-failture')

// (how to use 'allow' and 'deny' information)

//order: allow,deny

// Indicate the IP that the server accept.

// put: 'all', or 'xxx.xxx.' (begin of an ip finished by '.' or a complete ip),

// or a network and its mask (example: '123.456.789.012/24' or '123.456.789.012/255.255.255.0')

// or 'clear' to suppress previous parameter (use it in import file mainly)

// Add as many IP's as you wish.

//allow: all

// Indicate the IP that the server refuse.

// Add as many IP's as you wish, as long as you put deny: before it.

//deny: 123.123.123.123

//deny: 234.234.234.234

// If you want use an additional configuration file, uncomment and use this parameter

//import: path/additional_configuration_file

\Property losses amounted to 1,018 homes destroyed, 23,408 homes damaged; 366 businesses destroyed, 3,530 businesses damaged. The total estimated direct economic loss was valued at more than $5.9 billion (US$ 1989 dollars) in public and private property damage.

Geog Essay I guess :">

The SA (Sturm Abteilung) was headed by Ernst Rohm. Rohm and the SA had been very instrumental in Hitler's rise to power by violently seizing control of the streets and getting rid of Hitler's political opponents.

however by early 1934, a year after Hitler came to power, the SA's usefulness as a violent, threatening force had near enough come to an end. Hitler now needed the support of the regular army generals and the big industry leaders to rebuild Germany after the Great Depression, re-arm the military and ultimately accomplish his long range goal of seizing more living space (lebensraum) for the German people.

Part of my history coursework i was sending to a friend :blink: about the 'Night of the long knives'.

Edited by Bondy

Main Part 1 Part 2

D|--------------------------------|---------|----------------------------------------------------------------------A|--------------------------------|---------|----------------------------------------------------------------------F|--------------------------------|---------|----------------------------------------------------------------------C|--0-7-8---0-5-7---0-3-5---0-2-3-|-0-2-3-2-|-2h3p2h3p2h3p2h3------------------------------------------------------G|--------------------------------|---------|----------------------------------------------------------------------C|--------------------------------|---------|----------------------------------------------------------------------

Each of the designs was manufactured on the 3D Systems SLS Vanguard laser sintering station using the Duraform™ polymer material.  A number of precautions were taken in order to minimise variations in each part’s mechanical properties caused by the manufacturing process.  These included building the parts using ‘virgin’ powder (powder that is not being reused from previous builds) in order to obtain the best possible properties and to cut down on contamination.  The parts were also built in the centre of the build volume (stacked one on top of the other).  This is because the machine builds more accurately in the X and Y planes when the part is in the centre of the build platform.  Accuracy in the Z (height) plane does not change significantly, allowing for all three parts to be placed in the one build to minimise build time

I started work on my degree project too early this morning :">

In this assignment I am going to discuss the novel “War of the Worlds” by H.G.Wells written in 1898 at the close of the 19th century. I will first provide a context to the novel. I am then going to show how Well’s used the changes in scientific and technological advancement in the Victoria era to underpin his novel. Secondly I am going to illustrate, with examples from the novel, Well’s vision of the future. I will then discuss Well’s characters and look at how a sense of dram tension and excitement is created in the novel before offering a series of conclusions

The start of my english coursework

Edited by tricalum

Silicon Nitride

Types of Silicon Nitride

Since the material properties of Silicon Nitride strongly depend on the processing method, it cannot be considered as a single material [1]. The three main types of Silicon Nitride are:

1. Reaction Bonded Silicon Nitride

This is made by direct nitridation of a compacted silicon powder, and because of the difficulty of ensuring complete reaction, it is hard to achieve a high component density.  Usual densities are in the range 2300 - 2700kgm-3 compared with 3200kgm-3 for hot pressed and sintered Silicon Nitride.  The higher density gives hot pressed and sintered Silicon Nitride better physical properties and means they are used in more demanding applications.  The nitridation produces only a small volume change, which means that reaction bonded components do not need to be machined after fabrication and complex shapes can be produced in a single process stage.

2. Hot pressed Silicon Nitride

This is the simultaneous application of external pressure and temperature to enhance densification [2]. It is conducted by placing either powder or a compacted preform into a suitable die, typically graphite, and applying uniaxial pressure while the entire system is held at an elevated temperature, e.g. 2000°C for SiC.  Hot Pressing is only suited to relatively simple shapes, with the components usually requiring diamond grinding to achieve the finished tolerances.

3. Sintered Silicon Nitride [3]

Sintering can be defined as the removal of pored between starting particles accompanied by the shrinkage of the component and growth together and formation of strong bonds between adjacent particles.  The driving force for sintering is the reduction of surface area (and surface energy) by replacing a loose powder with a bonded solid.  The solid has fewer lower energy solid-solid grain boundaries.  The finer the starting powder the higher the surface area and the greater the driving force for densification, so higher densities can be achieved or lower temperature can be used.                                                                                                                                        The three stages of solid state sintering are:

1. Initial sintering – This involves rearrangement of the powder particles and formation of strong bond at the contact point.  Relative density can increase from 0.5 to 0.6 due to increased packing of the particles.

2. Intermediate sintering – This is where the size of the bonded area grows.  The amount of porosity decreases and particles move closer leading to shrinkage of the component.  The grain boundaries are formed and move so that some grains grow at the expense of others.

3. Final Stage Sintering – Now the pores become closed and disappear due to diffusion of vacancies from the pores along grain boundaries with little densification of the component.  Grain size increases during this process.

Figure1- Development of ceramic microstructure during sintering: :blink: loose powder particles, (:( initial stage, © Intermediate stage, (d) Final Stage [3]

Transport Mechanisms – There are two main classes of transport mechanism.  These are surface transport and bulk transport.  Surface Transport is neck growth without a change in particle spacing as the mass flow originates and terminates at the particle surface.  Surface diffusion and evaporation-condensation are the two main mechanisms.  In covalent solids such as Silicon Nitride surface diffusion is dominant and evaporation-condensation is not as important.

Bulk transport controlled sintering results in shrinkage of particles and thus densification.

Sintering does not have the shape and size limitations of hot pressing and does not require the high gas pressures of hot pressing. Therefore, the material can be manufactured into complex shapes easily and economically.

Fun, fun, fun...

<p><i>Copyright 2005 Jon MacKinnon | Brushes courtesy of <a href="http://www.rebel-heart.net/brushes/" target="_blank">Miss M.</a></i></p><p>This site is optimized for <a href="http://www.apple.com/safari/" target="_blank"><b>Safari</b></a> and <a href="http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/" target="_blank"><b>FireFox</b></a>.We strongly advise against the use of <b>Internet Explorer</b> while viewing this site as it may not display properly using it.</p>

Erm...

amy_walinck_04@hotmail.com says:

hey who is tht wee fanny of a pal of urs?!

Watson AKA Mr.Spring® - www.rimjam.com - Bored!!!!!!! says:

hes no a fanny

aye he is

no hes no!!!!

how is he no?

cause hes no....hes a sound guy

well he fckn annyoys me!!!!!!

hahaha...sounds fimilar

wots tht supposed ti mean exactly?

hmmmm have a wild guess

hehe i annoy u

ten points 2 amy

how do i annoy u

please tell me

ur just an annoying f**k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Then she blocked me...yay... peace at last!!! :(

Hahahaha...conversation I was having with some annoying we lassie and I was pasting it to a mate has he wanted to know what she was saying :)

Watson

hey who is tht wee fanny of a pal of urs?!

Watson AKA Mr.Spring® - www.rimjam.com - Bored!!!!!!!  says:

hes no a fanny

aye he is

no hes no!!!!

how is he no?

cause hes no....hes a sound guy

well he fckn annyoys me!!!!!!

hahaha...sounds fimilar

wots tht supposed ti mean exactly?

hmmmm have a wild guess

hehe i annoy u 

ten points 2 amy

how do i annoy u

please tell me

ur just an annoying  f**k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Then she blocked me...yay... peace at last!!! :)

Hahahaha...conversation I was having with some annoying we lassie and I was pasting it to a mate has he wanted to know what she was saying :)

Watson

wow you still manage to have a scottish accent on msn :(

quite freaky

Women are three times more likely than men to develop carpal tunnel syndrome, perhaps because the carpal tunnel itself may be smaller in women than in men. The dominant hand is usually affected first and produces the most severe pain. Persons with diabetes or other metabolic disorders that directly affect the body's nerves and make them more susceptible to compression are also at high risk. Carpal tunnel syndrome usually occurs only in adults.