My Birthday.

Trials boy Joe

20th April 2005

Hey all,

Its about 7.19 in the morning just before school and today is my birthday, I allready have about £360 and I am trying to get enough to buy the spec 2 onza t-mag.

I will need about £600 which I think is do-able because only a few of my relatives have seen me yet soooooo.

Just though i'd let you know my situation because its too early for me and I'm bored. (Y)

Joe :(

Edited by Trials boy Joe

Its about 7.19 in the morning just before school and today is my birthday, I allready have about £360 and I am trying to get enough to buy the spec 2 onza t-mag.

I will need about £600 which I think is do-able because only a few of my relatives have seen me yet soooooo.

happy birthday mate, but isn't it a bit early for relatives to be visiting?? (Y) :(

Happy birthday matey. look forward to seeing you riding ur t-mag soon. organise a bristol ride when you get it :P

Yeah we will have to arrange ride, will be good.

According to their profiles ,Joe is 15 and Dave will be 23  :P

Happy Birthday guys :D

Yeah I am 15 and happy birthday dave.

Is anyone riding bristol on saturday, Me and few mates are after a little get together the night before.

unfortunately I wont be able to ride much as my current bike is f**ked so I will just be goin to make an appearence.

Thanks for the replys.

JOE :D

Edited by Trials boy Joe

unfortunately I wont be able to ride much as my current bike is f**ked so I will just be goin to make an appearence.

Thanks for the replys.

JOE :D

LOL! You make yourself sound like a right celebrity! :P :P"

Happy Birthday mate!

I'll see you later and give you your card. :D