Burnley Birthday Allnight Jam/piss Up For Me Lol

BONGO

Bongo has arranged an allnighter at Interact park on Saturday 7th May as a bit of a birthday piss up/ride as he's 22.

all invited

£10.00 allnight

all the fun and games as usual.

(take him big presents)

Anthony

ok, if you wanna get there 7/8/9pm ish lol. i don't really know, but anythin like that is cool!!!

Dave, all i want off you is some serious lovin.

directions...... check back later i'll put some up for you when i get home. (will be before 4 pm)

john

i migth turn up on my trials bike or a BMX if i fine one today! i snapped my other one on wednesday! hmm, i wanted to ride my roady around the bowl as well but it ant finished in time !

unfortunatly iv got a bike shop opening party at 5 ish till late just south of manchester,, but will see what i can do..

any hoo

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BONGO !!

Ill be there, hopfully Iolo can give me a lift and I can bring my bmx and trimx, if not I will catch the train and have to make a painful decision on what bike to bring (Y)

Doesnt matter really, I wont be riding. I fell off iolos bmx thingy (just before it broke, coincident?) and hurt my thumb :-

ok, once on the road i circled travelling north, up to the ring, there is a 'COHENS' chemist on the left. You turn right there down the cobbly shitty road into the skatepark a couple hundred yards down that road.

john

bongo, I know its your birthday bash, but do you have any profile crank bolts I could borrow? or if anyone had a chainring shim, or a chainring bolt I can buy that would be nice

Also, I will be turning up late, about 11.30......cya there