I Am Worried.. Ripped off

somberlaine

Okay, so I have given some money to someone on this forum in exchange for a shifter. He has had the money for a week and has not yet got back to me, despite sending him various emails througout the week. So I put a reply on his advertisement thread, saying that I wanted him to get back in touch and whats going on etc... Anyway it now seems that this thread has miraculously dissappeared, erasing all 'proof' of our transaction. Is this something the 'owner' of the thread can do (.i.e delete a thread once they have written it?). If it was admin who did this then please me know; I am relying on that thread as proof that I was scammed if he does not provide the goods.

Replies and advice welcome!

Michael

Hey dude,

It was me who emptied the original thread, mainly because people were still asking what parts he had for sale, and if he'd sheistered you I didn't want him to be able to do anything to anyone else. However, all the dialogue between you two has been left in there 'cos I knew it'd be needed, so you should be sorted.

Mark

Hey dude,

It was me who emptied the original thread, mainly because people were still asking what parts he had for sale, and if he'd sheistered you I didn't want him to be able to do anything to anyone else.  However, all the dialogue between you two has been left in there 'cos I knew it'd be needed, so you should be sorted.

Mark

Yeh, stops him from trying to scam other people (if infact he has scammed anyone)

Also try contacting other people from where he is....as hes from basildon try contacting erm...Nick_oli or Fat~Dan i think there both from Basildon they may be his friends or ride with him and may be able to get in contact with him :)

hope you get things sorted.

Edited by Bondy

A seriously big thanks to you all for your support. Yes it is that guy who you have linked. Ofcourse it might be nothing but it does seem odd that he is still posting yet not replying to my private messges I send him.

Thanks again, I'll try to get in touch with his mates a see what's happening.

Michael