I Have A Realy Sore Arm!

Bigman

After leaving the paint on my T-rex for abit to see if i liker it or not, it seemed that i DON'T, so it was time to get the ole nitromors out and take to the frame, like Adam said in the other post underneath all the paint it is a loverly finnish, so just a polish and it came out like this, i also took to my forks with some wet and dry, and then the polish to bring them up to the same sort of standard too, well, here are the piccies:

dscn08552tu.th.jpg

dscn08580wl.th.jpg

dscn08626rz.th.jpg

I hope u guys like.

Adam

Edited by Bigman

good god bigman! just as i decide to keepo mien as it is, u go and create that absolute beast!!!!

i think ill do the respectable thing and leave mine as it is for a while.... but once its tatty, ill be joing the long low and fully silver club again for sure (Y)

keep this up and your skills may even rival the frenchman!!!! unlikely, but its not impossible!

No offence Ad but looks a bit like just another stripped T-Rex, atleast spray it something interesting? Just my opinion but now on a ride it wont be all original colour'd T-Rex's but stipped ones :P

Sorry

James (Y)

AH, u know u love it James, just because it is nicer than yours :) (not seen yours though)

Adam

PS: keep the comments comin :P

Edited by Bigman