Smo™

Do you Piss in the shower?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Do you Piss in the shower?

• Yes, feels great to let it all go.
    • Yes, but it's disgusting.
    • No, it's revolting.
    • No, it's what toilets are for.

Simple enough question. There are even some arguements in favour of it, for example:

Urine is sterile. Pissing in showers will stop things like athletes foot and verucas from spreading.

Christ knows if that's true. But anyways, do you?

Simple enough question. There are even some arguements in favour of it, for example:

Urine is sterile. Pissing in showers will stop things like athletes foot and verucas from spreading.

Christ knows if that's true. But anyways, do you?

I don't as i have a big shit befor a go in the shower, piss tends to come out then. :blink:

Usually have one before I get showered but if I've been int shower ages and I feel like one, I just let it out lol. Not arsed as long as I dont piss on my foot or sumat, straight down the plug is fine. :blink:

Rossi.

of course i piss in the shower whats wrong with it? in my eyes its better than going to the toilet and then having a shower since your effectively only wasting one water supply. I dont want to contribute to the water bill by having a piss then flushing then having a shower. Mase well just do it in one go.

i have pissed in the shower before but i dont really make a habit of it ;).. just the thought of going in my mates shower when ive stopped at his house knowing that hes pissed all up the walls makes me sick :blink: