My Trials Shots From The Bike Show!

F-Stop Junkie

is mongoose make trials bikes???

They certainly do now, that would be their new prototype frame for newly signed rider Chris Akrigg, not sure when it will be out though but doesn't look bad.

The picture's are wicked, if only I went to the bike show ;)

Not much but thanks for trying.

I know people are 110% allowed to share their opinions, but I thought that was a little harsh ;)

Minted photos Chris! You did really well, I had issues with exposure and white balance in the show hall, but I think I pulled it off! *checks footage*.

Jonny.

I know people are 110% allowed to share their opinions, but I thought that was a little harsh :lol:

Minted photos Chris!  You did really well, I had issues with exposure and white balance in the show hall, but I think I pulled it off! *checks footage*.

Jonny.

Im behind jonny here, its ok to have the opinion but being so blunt isn't all that nice (Y) . Anyway the pics are pretty good in my opinion.. nothing wrong with a bit of blur as long as you can actually see whats going on, the riders are all clear. Thanks for taking the pics!

Whats this about footage jonny???????????? i am yet to see i think! *has a quick plough through posts* maybe a video on its way? cant wait for that bad boy. Make it like the last one, was top class in my books ;)

I love the ones of Akkers and Ashton mid 360 gap, very swish.

I dont s'pose you got any of little hairy me? ;)" I would be interested in purchasing one and framing it (probably a couple of other riders too)

cya around

Are any of them photoshopped? Just that the riders look strangely clear in comparison to their very blurred backgrounds :lol:

Either way, some really nice shots there Chris, Benito's and Canas's look awesome, and the picture of Ashton mid-flip looks pretty rad ;)

I don't like the pics. What wrong with that? I'm not saying I could do better or trying to piss him off. I just don't think much of the pictures. I'm going to lie and say something like...

"Wow super pictures I'd love to bum you"

I'm just saying what I think.

I know the blurred look isn't to everyone's taste, and if someone doesn't like them, then fine.

I'd rather have some criticism than none, because then I can improve.

Thanks for that :P.

I wasn't trying to be a nasty pasty.

I don't like the pics. What wrong with that? I'm not saying I could do better or trying to piss him off. I just don't think much of the pictures. I'm going to lie and say something like...

"Wow super pictures I'd love to bum you"

I'm just saying what I think.

Thats fine dude, like I said, everybody is entitled to an opinion... what's all this about bumming people? Necessary? :P

Jonny.

Pretty classy pictures, cheers :- I had the same problem with light levels with both my cameras, not daring to use the flash incase I put off the riders did'nt help either :P

Without sound like too much of a bail monger, did anyone get Ali C's bail from the top of that trailer on the friday? It was immensly harsh, or looked that way, and I have'nt heard anyone mention it.

By the way Ali, is your back allright from that? I didn't see you around after, just your frame with no wheel in it.

Thanks,

Tom

Lovin the pic's Chris. I think the bluriness gives the pictures life and conveys the sence of action. I'm trying my hardest to get flash and blur perfected but i'm still shit at it!! Have you got anymore shots?

Bento gap and the aston 360 are defo the best :P

Edited by dave84

Excellent pictures Chris - all the more reason to get Old Paul to get a Section7 gallery going! You're on digital now aren't you? I got Jessops to do some 7x5 prints from my digital and they came out really well. Can't see any reason now to use my trusty old 35mm Pentax.

Pretty classy pictures, cheers :-  I had the same problem with light levels with both my cameras, not daring to use the flash incase I put off the riders did'nt help either :P

Without sound like too much of a bail monger, did anyone get Ali C's bail from the top of that trailer on the friday? It was immensly harsh, or looked that way, and I have'nt heard anyone mention it. 

By the way Ali, is your back allright from that? I didn't see you around after, just your frame with no wheel in it. 

Thanks, 

Tom

ha ha, I was hoping someone would have got the fall on film, I wanna know what it looked like.

I didnt ride the rest of the day because I trashed my rim when I landed on it, BIG thanks to Dave and Adam for getting me up and running for the next day.

I rode all the other demos apart from the last one on sunday when it was too painful to ride.

It still hurts a little now, like coughing or sneezing and sleeping on my left, the doctor said I have bruised ribs.

:- that benito ones looks well good.. i noticted he was wearing the bmx try-all shoes.. i think there for bmx.. :P

The shoes are the new koxx try-all shoes I think Nadine.

There still being tested i think.

Please correct me if i'm wrong.

Scotty