Craig Scott Was On Tv!

joe b

Dunno if anybody was just watching 'Another Wasted Summer' on Extrem Sports but these people were at nass and they kinda interviewed Craig and showed him doing a sidehop. Sorry if this has already been shown on TV or posted on here. I just think it's pretty darn coool how trials is becoming more and more popular and actually gettin bits of TV shows, especially on the Extreme Channel :( .

Soooo, just wondering if anybody else saw...

Cheers,

Joe.

Need more exposure like that.

Yes, we do. But I believe it was for approximately 4 seconds...and they called him Neil Tunnicliffe...as I remember...

Anyway, the Extreme Sport channel is useless.

But I don't think trials will ever be mainstream.

Ive seen him on there once i think and they always repeat programmes so chances are its been on befor

They show like 1 movie on there every so often that just trials but besides that its just odd bits and bobs, hardally anything to get the public interested

Yes, we do. But I believe it was for approximately 4 seconds...and they called him Neil Tunnicliffe...as I remember...

But I don't think trials will ever be mainstream.

Still a teenyweenie bit of exposure though

And yes it is

Thanks,

Callum

Better than nothing.

I was watching nass 04, did anyone notice the comentator called CLS the BMX boy. :(

Edited by JT!

I hope trials doesn't become mainstream like skateboarding, you'd get hundreds of little kids on bottom of the range bikes (and the spoilt little brats on top ones) smashing the shit out of every wall in sight which could end up with trials being banned or made illegal or something along those lines :)

But a bit of exposure can't be bad (Y)

Like said above, i hope it dosent go full on everywhere like skaying did, because then the councils will be putting metal railings on everything, the trials version of skate stops (Y)

Edited by Tom Booth