How Old?

mintsauce96

Which age bracket do you fit into?  

223 members have voted

1. 1. Which age bracket do you fit into?

• under 14
    • 14 to 16
    • 17 to 19
    • 20 to 22
    • 23 to 25
    • 26 to 28
    • 29 to 31
    • over 32

I am 15. I have been riding for 3 years.

Anyone know when some of the top pros started riding trials? I heard TRA started only a few years ago.

Yeah, he'd been riding for two years a few years ago (some random thing like that anyway), but he'd done a lot of mototrials beforehand, I think...

18 over this end, as of 29th December.

Over 32...oh my god i didnt even relise anyone was that old on this forum anyway.

You guys are proper legends.

I reckon there are actually quite a large amount of people below the age of 14 because many begineers ride at comps, nearly the same, maybe more than 14-16 and 17-19.

It would be nice to see people ages matched with ability. Such as James Porter's level and his age are very good where as Martin Hawyes' isnt so good (i dont have anything against him at all, he is still a complete master of trials). Interesting.

I'm 15! :S

Well I'm 36 and still going strong,my wife tells me that i neither look or act my age,and do you know what i say to that,COOL!!!!! I'm still waiting for my Control frame and HiFi forks but in the mean time i ride a DJ/Street bike,a BMX,play street Hockey and a little Ice Hockey,Ride a Yamaha R6 and show my Golf VR6 off at both UK and European shows.So age has nothing to do with anything really,i'll ride and have fun until i cant ride anymore and then i'll just drive Lol

Mike.

Well I'm 36 and still going strong,my wife tells me that i neither look or act my age,and do you know what i say to that,COOL!!!!! I'm still waiting for my Control frame and HiFi forks but in the mean time i ride a DJ/Street bike,a BMX,play street Hockey and a little Ice Hockey,Ride a Yamaha R6 and show my Golf VR6 off at both UK and European shows.So age has nothing to do with anything really,i'll ride and have fun until i cant ride anymore and then i'll just drive Lol

Mike.

Thats the post I was waiting for LOL! I will be riding for as long as I enjoy it and not too fussed what anyone thinks (Y)

Grandad at 36??? I don't think so. Huh... the youth of today eh?? :S