Norco Evolve

Mr Motivator

That bike looks nothing like a pitbull

why bother dave? it has obviously got its design ideas from last years pitbull, whats the point in saying it doesn't? sorry for the rant but god you post alot of shit answers and crap threads and its this one that has finally caused me to say something.

yes it looks a bit like last years pitbull (as do a shed load of other bikes) however the geo is very very different and it would ride very differnetly to a pitbull. i'm off to canada in 2 weeks, if i see one out there i'll have a go and let you know how it rides (N)

its norco's cheap beginner bike ( think 4-500 quid )

its a very popular frame in canada (N)  and im pretty sure its steel

Wow that is quite cheap for a beginners bike, but i would say the same for the T-rex bout the same price infact i think it might be that little bit cheaper, that is also a good bike for starters ( they just have to be tall ).

Gaz :)

why bother dave? it has obviously got its design ideas from last years pitbull, whats the point in saying it doesn't? sorry for the rant but god you post alot of shit answers and crap threads and its this one that has finally caused me to say something.

yes it looks a bit like last years pitbull (as do a shed load of other bikes) however the geo is very very different and it would ride very differnetly to a pitbull. i'm off to canada in 2 weeks, if i see one out there i'll have a go and let you know how it rides  (N)

Nobpdy compares curtis's and leesons?, there a simelar design, if you look at the bike its nothing like a pitbull, maybe the siloette(SP?) of it is, but nothing else, oh christ, please stop digging at my forum posting skills, thats my weak point.

Nobpdy compares curtis's and leesons?, there a simelar design, if you look at the bike its nothing like a pitbull, maybe the siloette(SP?) of it is, but nothing else, oh christ, please stop digging at my forum posting skills, thats my weak point.

ok so maybe your not too great at forum posts but you also seem to have a thing about being really arsey, negative and horrible to people in your posts, maybe for everyones sake you could just think - 'hmm is the person actually going to want to hear what i'm about to post' because alot of the time i think your just plain rude.

oh and yes curtis and leeson are in a few ways similar, plain simple double triangle design, steel, hand made to order, british...

ok so maybe your not too great at forum posts but you also seem to have a thing about being really arsey, negative and horrible to people in your posts, maybe for everyones sake you could just think - 'hmm is the person actually going to want to hear what i'm about to post' because alot of the time i think your just plain rude.

oh and yes curtis and leeson are in a few ways similar, plain simple double triangle design, steel, hand made to order, british...

Because i really dont gcare what people think of me on a internet forum, as im nothing like this in real life, so it doesent bother me, think what you want., and if anybody ACTUALLY takes any off the stuff i say to heart, then i think your a fool.

Yeah they may have similarities but they are very well made and are nice frames, I have a leeson and I think it rides very nice best bike I have had. British made too, plain and simple triangles also good.

Gaz (N)"

P.S do we have to argue don't see any point to be onist with you.

its norco's cheap beginner bike ( think 4-500 quid )

its a very popular frame in canada :lol:  and im pretty sure its steel

i'd be very surprised it it was steel! :lol: but yeah, its fairly old news now. i think its also available in a nasty burgandy colour :S

EDIT: the "6061 alloy" in the top left corner kinda implies that it is aluminium alloy! :P

Edited by Wayne-king

Ha you've got to love Trials Forum :S

has anyone here actually seen it in the flesh or even ridden it??

I quite like the look of it and yes it's based on an 04 Pitbull/Coust how can people say it's not :P it's so obvious.

Is it wrong that I like the colour :">

It's the old story really...

People are going about how it looks like a pitbull or whatever... and how Norco have copied the idea etc

But if the design works, then of course it's going to be copied! It's a lot like formula one cars really... they all look the same because they all use the same aerodynamic design (with slight alterations and different engines etc).

But you get the idea, all these style of frames will look the same because it works.

Period.