Leaver's Balls/proms

Phatmike

Pic from 4th July 2004. (Sorry for crap quality, had to take a pic of a 'real' photo, got no scanner, hehe)

post-90-1116186206_thumb.jpg

Got another on 2nd July this year (gf's ball again)

And then my Grad Ball on 15th (£65 a ticket :lol: )

Looking forward to them B) Will get you more pics to laugh at :P

gallery_6682_798_122996.jpg

sorry, i took my bowtie off cause it was pissing me off and i felt like a wanker and i forgot to smile in this photo aswell, haha.

no one else has sent me any other pics, thats the only one that girl sent me probably cause shes the only one that wanted a pic (and she didnt even want the photo by the looks of it) B) didnt even have a "date" :lol: haha.
ended up being a forking funny night with my mates though. Edited by James_Porter

no one else has sent me any other pics, thats the only one that girl sent me probably cause shes the only one that wanted a pic (and she didnt even want the photo by the looks of it) B) didnt even have a "date" :lol: haha.

ended up being a forking funny night with my mates though.

I didn't have any pics taken of me, mainly because the food tasted like shit and it was the night of a big England match. I don't like football, yet they thought it was ok to bring a projector in and force us to watch it. Hooo f**king ray. They served us MELON for gods sake, how is that a starter I'd rather drink piss straight from a urinal.

sorry, i took my bowtie off cause it was pissing me off and i felt like a wanker and i forgot to smile in this photo aswell, haha.

ended up being a forking funny night with my mates though.

...Dude what did you put in her drink?

Sorry wasnt on page 3 :)

Porter you look sooooooooooo bored man! What you dont see is he's in his short shorts and etnies about to go out back and pick up the pitbull and ride the medievil hotel :P

James :P

etnies?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?! never :P globes at the moment :P" :P and i wear jeans now im a big boy :P untill the hot HOT weather comes and the girls start shouting "wheres your legs porter" B) haha.

i was bored thats why and forking thirsty. it was £1.50 for a CAN of coke!!!!!!!! so i was going to the toilet drinking the water there only to find out at the end of the night that water from the bar was fecking free :lol: . wondered why i was getting funny looks.

oh ye, and the music was really really wank, the dj was called "andy-g" ffs, WTF?!?!? and he was like 50 and didnt even know how to work any of the equiptment he had apart from the smoke machine thing which was shit also. (if he uses the forum), learn from what i just said, you were shite :lol:

Edited by James_Porter