Happy Slap

aust

You've made my day aust :deej: i hate the knobs round our area. Do you remember the other week when we was out riding by prime point and all those kev's(chavs) kept asking us how long we could weelie for. We wanted to kill them, well from now on i aint gonna hold back i aint got no more patience for the little 12 year olds (Y) their just like a burberry stain on the good name of birmingham

You don't actually know the circumstances, and weren't actually there, so you do realise you're totally wasting your time spouting crap about it?

Did you not read what I wrote? It was based on what the topic starter wrote. Nobody else here 'was there', so they're probably wasting their time and 'spouting crap' as well. It all depends whose 'crap' you're willing to lap up.

Disagree. If, like he said, he'd seen "the driver walking towards me in a very threatening way" he should have been ready/on guard. Someone who boxes (even for a hobby) would instinctively try and block a hit in a situation like that. I mean, this other guy's hit can't have been up to much if he let himself get decked afterwards.

you got your head stuck up your arse... sorry mate but whats the point in anyone boxing if you can block every punch someone throws at you ?

i refuse to argue with you.. i think your just looking for someone to argue with

you got your head stuck up your arse... sorry mate but whats the point in anyone boxing if you can block every punch someone throws at you ?

i refuse to argue with you.. i think your just looking for someone to argue with

I agree, no-one can block everything thrown at them, expecially if they are not poised and ready for it. I'm sure Aust wasn't standing, arms raised, in a kung-fu styley position, so don't be a mong (Y)

Did you not read what I wrote? It was based on what the topic starter wrote. Nobody else here 'was there', so they're probably wasting their time and 'spouting crap' as well. It all depends whose 'crap' you're willing to lap up.

No-one's, pretty much.

Just so long as you realise (Y)

Did you not read what Mark said?

If you weren't there, you don't know what happened. I'm sure it's not a word for word account of the situation.

Yeah Aust thats the way :P Shit em up good 'n proper! No way about this peacefully, If you want them to stop put their head through a bus window (if they do it on a bus) or beat the crud outa them! You can't do much else, educating and talking has obviously just multiplied its intensity and now we need to fix it!

VIVA LA REVOLUTION!

James (Y)