New Levelboss

onzamad

i was just having a look on the koxx website and i found this:

home.jpg

what does everybody think, i think it looks rather swish. How long has this been available, i say that, thats if it is yet. if it is does it ride well, how much does it cost etc?

i dunno what other people think but it looks a bit like its been done on a computer, i dunno it may just be the comp im on?

Edited by onzamad

Makes it look like on of those cheap Rampage full sus 80quid jobbies - so you can pretend to your ghetto mates that you have rear suspension and are hence cool :deej:

Koxx just keeps making its frames worse  (Y)

they probarbly are selling very little levelboss frames, so they are forced to make it look different really :deej:

but yeah, they have made it look shitter than beofre, not better, lol.

Will

Makes it look like on of those cheap Rampage full sus 80quid jobbies - so you can pretend to your ghetto mates that you have rear suspension and are hence cool :deej:

(Y)

Yep that looks gash, look wrong and broken. And i tend to carry my bike holding that part. :deej:

I thought people wanted something different?

Usually everyone is complaining that all bikes look the same now someone has made a different looking bike your all saying it looks gash!

Anyway i think it looks quite good, good for them for making it different! but will the seat tube be weaker/stronger like that?

overall seems cool :deej:

EDIT: god dammit wrong acount!!!!! arghhhhhhhhhhh (Y) should of been club_card oh well stupid computer sharing!

Edited by rhythm_101

i quite like it....looks different...probly rides just as good.

although if it aint broke...why fix it?

does any one know if there are any trick little cnc'd bits that dont feture on the old one?

(Y)

EDIT: as if id get that wrong :deej:"

Edited by picki

i quite like it....looks different...probly rides just as good.

although if its broke...why fix it?

does any one know if there are any trick little cnc'd bits that dont feture on the old one?

(Y)

lol, got that a lil wrong didnt you?

as i said before, its probarbly because they werent selling enough levelboss frames?

Will

think it looks rubbish maself. i have a mk1 levelboss. i like the idea of upgrades like CNC bbyoke, and dropouts, but they managed to make them look crap! and the headtube is pretty pointless, as i don't remember any of the old ones goin there? and if ANYONE can think of a good reason for that seat tube, they deserve a lemon. come on koxx, i know the old ones rode nice, but thay still weighed 5lbs! whats the point i addin more mass to the damn things if there's no performance gain?

smithy

Koxx just keeps making its frames worse  (Y)

I pity you, but a little more thought into that design and it could be wicked. At least they are trying new things and encountering and at the same time overcoming problems.

You can understand the Coust/Zoo!/T-Rex style frames with their triple seat tube effort thing (Even though it probably makes little difference), but that kinked tube on the new Levelboss is pointless. As Smithy said :deej:

Why do you pity Biketrialler? (Y)

Them trying new things is fine though, I'm sure most people will say it's a good thing. Like the Vinco for example, I wonder how long it'd have taken for high bb height frames to come around without that? So yeah, they are doing some good. But this threads about the levelboss, which does seem rather pointless (Y)

In theory, it's actually stronger. Look at the bottom bracket, and how much connecting surface area there is to the seat tube because of the angle it's at, same with the connection to the top tube.

However, this all may be in vain, as the connecting weld looks tiny to say the least. Just depends on how they have actually engineered it.

This is however all assumed and guessed from a picture, so only time will tell, that's if anyone buys it. (Y)

Sorry but I dont like that bike one bit, they have made some good frames in the past but that is just ^_^ . Can not think of any good points. No I have not ridden it before it might ride nice but i really dont like the looks of it sorry.

Gaz :P