Little French Video

max_bmtech

Hello,

I'm a french boy, I'm 14 and I ride ECHO Team 2004. (N)

My Website is: Madman Trial

Please download my others videos. (N)

My last video is very short, just 36 seconds but I love it.

The direct link : EGLISE-EPISODE 2

Trials-Shack Link: Trial-shack Thanks to Enron :angry:

Byeeeee,

Max

Edited by max_bmtech

OMFG, GET A LOAD OF THIS

http://www.trials-shack.co.uk/enron/max_bmtech_pau.wmv

THEY HAVE A TRIALS PARK, AND ITS FECKING HUGE WITH ABOUT 8 SECTION ALL WITH DIFFRENT SHIT :|, U LUCKY GIT.

sorry about the caps, but you should see it, download that video.

British council take note, thats f**king awesome

I downloaded the video that Joe posted and I have to say that your riding is very good for a rider of your age and size.

Also have to comment on the trials park - bugger me sideways, I can see why the french are so good at trials!!! Not only do they have the streets of Paris but they have places like this!! Everyone write the video onto a CD and send it to their local council with an accompanying letter. Surely one of them would take notice and build something half decent?

Anyhow, keep up the riding, I'm sure you'll be one to look out for in the near future. Well done.

Andy P

Thanks everyone,

My trials-Park is very good, but there is a lot trials park like this one in France. I did 6 competitions with a trial park like this one only in the South-west of France. They are all incredible !!!

If you want, my next video will be on this trial park :- !

Marc Caisso came in our trial park a week-end, il filmed him all the time, a big video will be soon on my website. (Y)

I rode my bike for 1 year and half, il started by an old Monty but it was bad and when I had Echo Team, I progressed much.

Still afflicts for my English. (Thanks Google :"> )

Byeeee

nice riding.

Is that echo's wheel base 1033.

Also i wan wondering what bar and stem your where running looked like zoo's but i wasn't sure (Y)

Cheers josh.

P.S you spelling is spot on probley better than mine :-"

My trials-Park is very good, but there is a lot trials park like this one in France. I did 6 competitions with a trial park like this one only in the South-west of France. They are all incredible !!!

Is there any sort of directory of the location of all these trials parks? Would be great to be able to travel around France visiting a load of them :)