What A Ride

DJ's Dad

Carl (Jimmy) Sam Wheeler and myself have just finished setting up the ride for tomorrow at Abingdon (DJ memorial ride at Abingdon United F.C.). There is stuff there for the novice to the expert, as the day goes on we can change things around if needed.

Looks like we will run later than expected but thats a good thing it does not matter if you cant make it till after 5.00pm I think we will be there till after 8.30pm, be hungry the pigs a big one.

If you can get there "BE THERE" or you will miss out, spectators welcome there will be a charge for HOG ROLLS

:P :- :) <_< :) :P :P :P :deej:

Hey Charlie,

I'm just getting all my stuff together in my bag now so I can go stay at my Gran's house tonight so I can be picked up by "Quick_Spider" as he goes down there. Can't wait <_<

If you've got any pallets or anything like that on show, are they covered in tarpaullins or anything? Don't want any townie kids/rain to mess them up or anything?

Are FBM shirts on sale on the day?

Mark

No there not covered as the covers may get nicked.

Yes Black T's and hoodies, the new Light Blue T's, and FB (RIP) badges, will be available, subject to arriving in time reminder bands (FBM / RIP DJ) and FB bike stickers will there as well and of course the HOG ROLLS LATER ON.

:P :- :) <_< :) :P :P :P :deej: