Cleanbikes_video_6 Is Here

Chris_Walker

Guys why are you f**king walkers thread up? it's not even funny stuff either.

BTW my download has crashed 3 times, any reason why?

Exactly.

Stop f**king up this threads. I'm downloading now Walker.

Will edit when done. However, It's going at 9.9kb/second and giving me an estimate of 1hour 20 minutes until completion. And i'm on a 2.2mbit broadband line.

:o

cleanbikes_video_6 alternative link

hope that helps

Chris Walker

nice one, got it first time :o

great video too, my fave natural video has always been 'july03' by Hyland (not slinger :"> ) but i think we might have a new champion :o

i can barely walk over some of those rocks, nevermind ride my bike there.

Edited by RicH_87

Can't fault the riding one bit. You have a lot of control, and can certainly ride natural like a fish rides water.

However, the editing was in a different league. Random fading in random places for no particular reason. I can understand you wanted to do something different to a normal clip change, but i witnessed at least two instances where you could of easily synchronized the fade to the music, as that song in all fairness has beats everywhere that could of been edited too. There was also no consistency in the editing, as there was a short fade, then a long fade, then no fade for a bit, then another long fade, then none, and just went on like that.

I understand not everyone is amazing at editing, but just giving my pointers.

Don't get me the wrong, the riding was awesome, and i don't want to take that away from you, but the editing could of been so much better to make it a better all round video. :o

Will edit when done. However, It's going at 9.9kb/second and giving me an estimate of 1hour 20 minutes until completion. And i'm on a 2.2mbit broadband line.

:-

Ive got 1mb and im going at 117kb/second

NTL?

Thanks,

Callum

Wasnt really impressed with that to be honest.

Although there was some good riding the song seemed out of place and some of the effects annoyed me.

Edited by Has anyone seen my shoe?

Ive got 1mb and im going at 117kb/second

NTL?

Thanks,

Callum

Wasnt really impressed with that to be honest.

Although there was some good riding the song seemed out of place and some of the effects annoyed me.

"Wasnt really impressed with that to be honest." ?!?!?!?!

how can you say that? okay the vid wasnt edited to your standards but its pretty obvious with the riding from Chris that he is more bothered about riding well rather than editing well :P

"some good riding" i think its near impossible to show how hard some lines in natural are. the two wheels up to hook at 1min50, if you saw that in person i dont think you would say its pretty good, more like shit hot. or 1min30, the fact that there isnt a run up there hardly and its alot higher than you think.

sorry for the rant but some people annoy me with stupid comments about how "some" of the riding was good...

you should be thankful it was wicked riding, and not bad quality rather than shit quality lots of boring lines (N)

"Wasnt really impressed with that to be honest." ?!?!?!?!

how can you say that? okay the vid wasnt edited to your standards but its pretty obvious with the riding from Chris that he is more bothered about riding well rather than editing well :P

"some good riding"  i think its near impossible to show how hard some lines in natural are. the two wheels up to hook at 1min50, if you saw that in person i dont think you would say its pretty good, more like shit hot. or 1min30, the fact that there isnt a run up there hardly and its alot higher than you think.

sorry for the rant but some people annoy me with stupid comments about how "some" of the riding was good...

you should be thankful it was wicked riding, and not bad quality rather than shit quality lots of boring lines (N)

Firstly its my opinion, I didn't expect everyone to agree.

Secondly the riding was good but, I feel, the editing let it down.

Thirdly I appreciate that the moves might be hard to grasp in the vid but thats kind of the point of a video isnt it?

And finally the 'stupid comments' are peoples opinions.

I personally found other videos that have been released latley better although thats my opinion.

Thanks,

Callum

Great video....

Riding in that video is very deceiving...All the lines are filmed abit cack and you cant tell how big they are as always with natural.Especially the riding form 2.18 onwards i was there when chris was bunnyhopping that to back wheel is the first person i have actually seen do it..

Bit cacker filming/editing..

But you can take nothing away from the good riding...

Lee :P