Future Event - Fort William.

KOXX-UK

Because the DH world Cup is over the whole weekend is there any way riders can get a pass for the whole weekend, I'm sure most people won't want to get there on a saturday and return home on the same day, so basically a fri, sat and sunday pass.

Not sure how it works or if this includes a campsite either.

Thanks.

Phil.

are you sure its 6 hours?

it takes 6 hours for me to get down to kent, and looking on the map, it seems like a hell of a lot further :)

also i'll ask everyone else to see if they wanna lift...

it's all good roads with not many speed camera's :("

multimap says about 400 miles from bangor to fort william, you should do it in 4 hours then (Y)

Edited by rugbyman

rugbyman does it in his soooooooooooooped up landy so he can take a direct striaght line up there :( (Y) hehe. you know that i would be able to off road mick. though i had a sore head from when you was doing a bit up addingham :)"

Waynio..................

Sounds great!

What sort of ability will rookie be?

This is my first comp so i can't compare it to blue/red/yellow sections.

What height will we need to backwheel, what distance hop etc?

Also, what are we paying for overall?

just go on easy medium and hard.

go with the flow you could probably change sections after you have had a look at em on the day maybe?

Waynio................

you reccon they'd allow this? because i havent been toa comp in a while, and im not really sure on which class would suit my ability...

ta

Will, i think he means change catorgorys :wink2: like if inter was to hard, then you may be able to move to rookie....

For the camping, I dont think anyone actually camps at the venue, where the tracks etc are.....i think there'll be another place...plus campsites etc.

Should cya all there..

Stan.

Will, i think he means change catorgorys :deej:  like if inter was to hard, then you may be able to move to rookie....

For the camping, I dont think anyone actually camps at the venue, where the tracks etc are.....i think there'll be another place...plus campsites etc.

Should cya all there..

Stan.

i knew what he meant stan :bunny:"

lol

with crapo traffic and foreign drivers it only took us 8 hours last year...

if you get a lift off anyone will can you try and get me a seat too? i'll do the same this end if i can and one way or another we should get there...

yeah, ive told craig(duck) and matt that they can come with me and sister, so there wont be any room for you tom! but the thing is, she is having second thoughts and would like to take me to a more local comp...

well see...