Idea For Trials-forum

Nick Garland

Just an idea as I know alot of people have personal websites for trials. Is there anyway of creating a script where you can add yoursite to a huge list and then people can see all the sites in one place and vote for how good they think it is.

Im sure alot of people will think this idea is pointless but it would be alot easier to get your site known about if its good as it will get rated highly.

Or could have multiple lists and you could vote for how good service is from shops etc.

Just an idea.

Good idea but then all the people who pay to advertise on this site will get pissed off.

Can't see your logic there, hows someones personal site going to piss off the companies that pay? sounds like a pretty good idea, although personal sites have pretty much died out really. t'is a shame but t-f does it all!

Pete

Just an idea as I know alot of people have personal websites for trials.  Is there anyway of creating a script where you can add yoursite to a huge list and then people can see all the sites in one place and vote for how good they think it is.

Im sure alot of people will think this idea is pointless but it would be alot easier to get your site known about if its good as it will get rated highly.

Or could have multiple lists and you could vote for how good service is from shops etc.

Just an idea.

Why not just start a thred in pic / sites / vids.

My idea for TF is some clasical music playing in the background to settle the non prevoked anger and abuse, so it dosn't come across in posts.

My idea for TF is some clasical music playing in the background to settle the non prevoked anger and abuse, so it dosn't come across in posts.

That would piss em off though (Y)

Hearing classical music over mine...unless there was an on/off button....

I remember there was one a while ago, but not on trials forum i dont think? i used to use it a lot and thought it was quite good  (Y)

biketrials.com old-schoolness!

More importantly, who remembers the website www.rudeboys.biketrials.com? That was great! Those London boys... :D"

I remember there was one a while ago, but not on trials forum i dont think? i used to use it a lot and thought it was quite good  :D

Nah, trials-forum did have one. Top sites, and it was located above the Chit-Chat section. Was one of those re-direct links, like the gallery in Sites, Vids & Pics.

Wasn't used much though, i do remember trials-works being near the top though a lot. Think that might of been how i found trials-forum actually. (Y)

Think the whole "wasn't used much" caused the eventual removal of it.

These days there isn't any use for it anyway, as personal sites have been dead for ages. Ever since trials-forum became as big as it has, the need for the personal sites has died out. No one want's to go and read someones life story, or study someones bike specification, they simple want media, which is on trials-forum within hours, if not seconds of release on any other site. Even if you personally choose not to post a thread on trials-forum, someone else will, whether you want them to or not.

Hence personal sites are never really used anymore. Yes, loads have them, but sadly, no one visits them anymore.