Viz Parts

Nick Garland

Hi. Just been browsing the viz website, mainly looking at rims as I'm in need of a new one for the rear. So has anyone used a viz rim, do they hold grinds well etc?

Also has anyone else used their other parts as they do actually look half original, new ideas etc and quite well made.

yes viz parts are very good, most the bits on my bike are viz and thet are very well engineered. the forks are defo the best. my rear viz rim has a grind and i have had no trouble with it whatsoever. the forks are the best though  (Y)  ;)

:turned: look at your avatar, your not going to say anything bad are you.

I'v never really sort of liked v!z with some of the dodgy posts on here, sort of using TF and advertisement through any means nessassery.

I'v never really sort of liked v!z with some of the dodgy posts on here, sort of using TF and advertisement through any means nessassery.

viz r the win

prime example lol, i have only owned viz v brake pads, but they are actually plazmatic spanish flies.....hmmm this relabeling issue keeps popping up lol-altho i cant say its a bad thing with these pads, as they have been rather good :turned:

cant really comment on anything else by them as ive been scared off from using them (Y) and they are for 'natural use only' apparently...........useless to me as i ride street ;)

ah well......

i think you would have to speak to Dan Ko in order to find out what viz stuff is like.

Chai has a lot of viz parts on his python and it looks nice.

www.vizbikes.com????

i think he will be a little biased considering he imports them! but then you cant trust half the forums opinions cos most of them dont seem to have used their stuff/think all trials parts should last forever even if they do smash them into objects with considerable force!!! and yeah andy chais bike is loaded with viz stuff and handles very nicely-infact its probably the nicest mod ive ever ridden :turned:

EDIT: ooooops siders77 kinda beat me to it (Y)

Edited by pauloliver

^^ are they the old or new forks, because i had the old ones for about 5 months and had no problem wat so ever.

I swear Kyle (Motocrossmumford) Snapped a pair of V!Z forks too!  :-  :mellow:

Nope Kyle hasnt snapped Viz forks...

ive tried lots of Viz parts and they are really trust worthy at least now anyway...

I had the old viz rim on the rear and it did flat spot i did land pretty harsh i expect the rims are better for natural but all the other part ARE really strong, im still using a bar and stem for over 1 year. Viz rotor working really well, the new viz pads brake really nice. Havnt used hubs but they do run really smooth...

All I can say is that many people (who havnt tried the parts) say bad things about Viz because its a fairly new company and claim its all catalogue even though alot of the parts are different to anything else.

By the way i DONT ride for Viz

cheers

Adrian

All I can say is that many people (who havnt tried the parts) say bad things about Viz because its a fairly new company and claim its all catalogue even though alot of the parts are different to anything else.

yes you are right people say stuff before they try it, but are wrong about the parts being different......c'mon just look at them-obvious ones the rims, hubs, pads, i have bad de ja vou (sp?) when i see those forks too! even if they arent directly copied they are bloody similar! they havent got any really original parts....i personally think people are more pissed off about the way viz advertise-they give themselves a bad name :mellow:

I aggree with Bath Trials

f**king hell, thats it, everyone go home, he's got a killer argument :mellow:

The facts are, lots of their parts are directly or indirectly ripped from other people's designs and the importer has very little idea of business ethics. I wonder if the founder knows what sorta bad rep the importer is giving the company?

i've had a few viz parts n they have been quite good, the rims aren't made for street but hold up very well. you can also get them in almost any colour, which is kool. :D

i had viz forks(the newer one's) and they are very good forks! :-

motocrossmumford isn't sponsored by viz, but he does have alot of viz parts which he has not broken. :-

also i havnt seen many other products that look the same as viz, hubs, break mounts, stem, ect.......

:mellow:

also i havnt seen many other products that look the same as viz, hubs, break mounts, stem, ect.......

The hubs are the same as the old bikegas hubs which retailed at stupendous price, however dan does em for 6 X times cheaper so times must be changing and dans are anodised, still very good hubs.

The other hubs look similar to the sealed t-master, quando mod hubs.

the stems remind me of echos, the forks have the triangular section on the side like Onza's "lite guys".

The break mounts are too wide and lack potential adjustment bcause of this, i also found the material used in too soft and the bolts dig into the material and sometimes slip through.

The bars are basically copies or echo, zoo, onza. rims of onza and try all and pads plazmatic.

However its been said many times before that trials company copy each others designs which are proven to work which most of these do to some extent.

i might try a pair of plazmatic/viz crm pads just hope they dont rip off the backings like jays.

Still for a lad of my age he aint doing bad and is pretty damn succesful lol so good on him :mellow: