Some Bike Pictures

peter l

Eno rear on a stock!!  Thats different...

It's a good idea, they are uber strong on the front of mods. On the back they're just a cheap king. ^_^

Bike parts look very swish. :-"

if you want to send it from canada!

i've got family in calgary and they're always shipping stuff back to the uk so you could post it to them and they'll get it to me ^_^ where in canada are you?

it would need to fit a pair of race face northshore dh cranks and cover a 38t ring with the chain on :- any idea on a price including postage within canada?

cheers

tom

Personally I think both parts look crap. At the end of the day its plastic... why not just get a granny ring god or summot?

Nice one for managing to make it all though, I know I couldn't be arsed to do any of it!

J.

Edited by trialmedia

Personally I think both parts look crap.  At the end of the day its plastic... why not just get a granny ring god or summot?

Nice one for managing to make it all though, I know I couldn't be arsed to do any of it!

J.

thats abit narrowminded really isnt it. lexan is suposed to be super strong and is also lighter than an equivelent sized steel/alloy bash.

i think the bash looks great, the single speed converter looks like it works fine but is a bit rough.

I think you could probably sell those bash guards, they look good enough quality :lol: (although not that many people use cranks with spiders anymore)

Surely he could make one to fit a middleburn set of cranks if he can do that. Actually on second thoughts getting all the teeth right on an isis one would be a pain, maybe you could do square taper ones?

It looks really good i think, well done for being creative. If i had the choice of revision or making something like that, it wouldnt take me long to decide :lol:

Edited by killbobuk

MathudsO 's right . Surely you can achieve ideal chain tension without the tensioner , given that you're running a halflink chain ?

Liking the bash , though . Would it be possible to machine in knurling or teeth to allow it to grip on walls better ?

as for the business i do have one! i've made about 300 dollars canadian so far.

I have to wait for the chain to stretch a little to take out one more link. lexan is exceedingly strong, it absorbs shocks from walls, which saves your bb, it is very light, its not just plastic, its lexan :D. as for getting a granny god, why spend 30 dollars to buy a plain ol, granny god when i can make a lighter, better, and strong enough for me bashguard, for free. Theyve been street and trials ridden for over a year on different bikes. theyve never broken once.

thanks for all the positive comments, your too kind :P

thats abit narrowminded really isnt it. lexan is suposed to be super strong and is also lighter than an equivelent sized steel/alloy bash.

i think the bash looks great, the single speed converter looks like it works fine but is a bit rough.

I think you could probably sell those bash guards, they look good enough quality :P (although not that many people use cranks with spiders anymore)

Naa, was just my opinion dude :D

I recon plenty of people still use cranks with spiders. Older Middleburns and XTR cranks all use spiders... and ive seen a fair few nocking around... or is that just my garage haha! Indeed, consider selling them... I recon they just look crap...nope... un-attractive! - much like that massive booster somebody made for the front of their bike... but I remember when I made a sump guard for my old bike for my GCSE project, now that was shocking! :(

But anyways, good luck with it all... $300 is a fair amount, so well done for that one ;)

J.

Edited by trialmedia

as for the business i do have one! i've made about 300 dollars canadian so far.

I have to wait for the chain to stretch a little to take out one more link. lexan is exceedingly strong, it absorbs shocks from walls, which saves your bb, it is very light, its not just plastic, its lexan :D. as for getting a granny god, why spend 30 dollars to buy a plain ol, granny god when i can make a lighter, better, and strong enough for me bashguard, for free. Theyve been street and trials ridden for over a year on different bikes. theyve never broken once.

thanks for all the positive comments, your too kind :P

cool so if you've got a business can you give me a price for a 38t 5arm compact ring posted to calgary?

cheers

tom