Gu Bike. Typhoon

DFerris

this is ridiculous, if someone comes on and says

"hmm where can i get xxx cranks?"

"hmmm i know where but im not allowed to say cos its advertising, hard luck - find em on your own"

stupid.. this is a TRIALS forum... not some billion dollar coperate thingy... get with it.

Wooo, 2:1 to us in the ginger stakes, my gf is ginger too!

Although I have heard rumours about Phil having a ginger-rinse?  ;)

fecking dyes it ginger :P :(

im obviously naturally ginger, unless i cut it off :D

im not doing any riding battle till the death, unless it includes some sort of animals, matt? what you think to that boyo?

fecking dyes it ginger :D  :(

im obviously naturally ginger, unless i cut it off ;)

im not doing any riding battle till the death, unless it includes some sort of animals, matt? what you think to that boyo?

WOOP TANGAGE BOY !!!1

Bring lube.

Or have I misunderstood ? :P

ooooooooooooooooh....can we have a battle to the dye (like die - death, etc)? Loser has to lose the ginge? :P

(that's probably really cruel actually, I know how you two love your gingerness)

Before you ask, my gf IS NOT included in this riding competition, so dont get any dirty-ginger ideas! :D

this is ridiculous, if someone comes on and says

"hmm where can i get xxx cranks?"

"hmmm i know where but im not allowed to say cos its advertising, hard luck - find em on your own"

stupid.. this is a TRIALS forum... not some billion dollar coperate thingy... get with it.

Ye your right, It's only allowed when you can type tartyspeech™ but that's too hard to do therefore everybody breaks the rules.

Dave, I am a ginger boy, but only because I chose to be :D

Matt I want you a dual, with ginger sticks and cats, we'll see who wins :P

Phil.

hmm wasn't this topic about the new GU. no offence to you guys (tarty and phil) but recently all topics regarding products you sell have turned into arguments. Chill out bit :P remember at the end of the day this forum is about trials and riding trials. not about companys trying to get on over each other. so STOP ARGUING!!!

Interesting frame! Looks like it will most likely not break! Crazy gussets... or whatever you would like to call them. Nice to see two bottom bracket yokes being used in a frame design hehe, original thats for sure! :D

About this whole advertising thing... If people want to go to a shop - tartybikes or selectbikes.. then they will? I dont think the users of this forum come on to see business owners battling... if anything it promotes a bad image for both parties. So is it a matter of posting in 'News' whether summot new has been added to a shop with a text mention of the site, but no direct link? - Seems a good idea. Is this 'advertising war' worth it? Is there actually a lot of money in Trials?

Sorry if im sturring things more... I just think its pretty immature. :P

J.

Edited by trialmedia

for f**ks sake will you shop owner all shut up bitching at each other, phil did nothing wrong on that post and tart man i think your a sound guy but in this thread you are being f**king petty.

now please get back to the frame and stop f**king bitching ladies!!!

Stop trying to be a mod. Everyone has been saying that for the past 3 pages, why come and say it again, but just make it look retarded with lots of swearing and a huge font? :D

I'm officially the Trials-forum.co.uk argument defuserer  ;)

And the offical trials-forum.co.uk slag. :)

Love you babe. (Y)

So yeah, funny bike with a gusset to span the atlantic. Good stuff.