Shit Day

mat hudson

is it just me or was today an absolutley shit day. lots of people i know have had bad luck including me. i put a huge ding in my new rim :P. maybe somwhere around the size of a small country or continent. the tyre did not deflate but because of the ding it dipped down and the sidewall got torn open by my v brake pad :D ,i went to the bike shop and forgot my bag and its there until tomorow with a mates phone in it ;)

Edited by mathuds0

Josh, leave your bike with me tomorrow and I will set it up for you. You cant build bikes for shit! LOL!  ;)"

haha true im going halifax tommorow but you can set it up when ever you want after that lol.Me and caleb are staying over for a week.

the rear puncture may of had sommet to do with me running a tube without rim tape.

:D

my bike is a beast though

p.s this is josh b dohhhhhhhhhhhh :P

Edited by Caleb

I guess that your day was real crap compared to the people in the 3rd world who have nothing to keep going, no food, no water, and a corrupt govenment...

There is always someone whos days been worse! keep smiling boys and girls

:) :D

Edited by inzane_2

hmm yep my day was pretty lame, i finished work at 1 in the morning then had to be back in for 10, on my way into work i slip off of the pedal and cut my shin up, i work the day in pain, then go for a ride but snap my bb on a gap screwing my ankle into the bargain.

fooking marvelous!!!!

Ben

I woke up.

I cooked a perfect Hawaiian pizza.

I did a little revision (the only stuff I'd done) for my A2 D&T paper.

Rode into school on my BMX.

f**king aced the exam, was really easy (fingers crossed I got a good result, anyway, but it just wasn't hard).

Rode up to bike shop, got £45s-worth of products for £30. My new Demolition grips feel awesome.

Rode up to ramp, rode for about an hour, did some fun stuff.

Rode home, had some curry.

Rode to work, which was a piece of piss.

After work (10pm), rode up to the skateramp and rode on my own 'til it got too dark to ride any more. Learnt a new weird trick and almost got rock fakie.

Rode up to Welsh Office, and did a new manual line, and almost got a 360 hop over a hipped flatbank thing. Then learnt another new manual line along a long walk-way thing. Then almost got manuals to 180s sorted.

Rode home, had a nice pint of cold coke.

Went online, checked my e-mails, looked at some ToothpasteForDinner.com cartoons.

All in all, been pretty f**king idyllic really.

like sticking things inside your eye alex?

I'm not actually sure, I have hayfever = red swolen eyes. I just rubbed my left eye with one like really solid rub to get the wax crap out the corner of it and next thing i know i've got this insane pain in my eye, so either the edge of my contact cut through it, or some of that hard wax stuff went under my eye lid and cut it...

either way it batters every time i bink, feels like i have a piece of grit stuck there that won't come out..... arrrrrg.

It's reached the stage where i don't care about that it hurts it's just DAMN anoying.

I've had a few weird days recently not being able to think clearly about anything. Because I know I'm finishing school I'm dossing in lessons etc, only going to 2 of them. No point in going if I'm not enjoying it I thought especially if I'm leaving. Ahhh well. Bring on the mula next year.

Got Up about 11

Laid arround

Had breakfast at 2

Sat arround some more

Got dressed for work about 3.30

Set off to work about 3.15

Started work 5

Flirted lots with a lass i work with

Finished at 10

Got picked up by mate and went to the pub for 2 pints

Last orders :D

Come home.

Not too shitty (Y)

Working 3-10 tomos though :)

thats sick alex hahaha, yeah it is pain when you have something in your eye and then it wont go, gets very annoying

well story like that......my dad, never wears goggles when he grinds....and he got some metal on his actual pupil!!

had to have it removed ( the metal) and you can see the dent it has left......can see same still, just hurt his eye ages after.

Got up 'cos my mate phoned me the little b*****d.

Went to Halifax to buy a The new Death from Above 1979 CD. Yes. But, not download, for once!

Got home.

Went on msn.

Tinkered with my website.

Went to the Gym.

Lost track of time.

Left at 4.20. Got home for 4.30.

Left for work 4.35.

Did f**k all at work. Couldn't even be arsed to repair some bike which had a rear mech snapped off. So we just talked and listened to Linkin Park (heh)

My dad was late for picking me up.

Got home. Went on MSN. My mate told me he wants to go see Finch in Leeds. Got a few mates together. Bought 6 tickets for £50 (s'all good)

Got here. Shud be revising. I'm not. I shud be in bed 'cos I've got an exam tomorrow. Eek

Nick xxx