Street Or Natural...

billocks

which do you prefer... street or natural?  

105 members have voted

1. 1. which do you prefer... street or natural?

• natural
    • street

I swear last time this was done natty was clearly winning the pole.

I think alot of the problem is the lack of natural, if we all lived in places with huge rocks and it was easier to get to natural I think people would prefer street as its something you wouldnt ride as often so it would be a new thing.

I do not feel that there most people distinguish between street and natural. Yes the obvious physical differences but real street riding does not require 365mm chainstays and 14foot whell bases. There are many people who ride, UCI style riding on a man made envioronment which is not street it is not natural in its true sense either. Riding today has taken a swing from street style a few years ago do a hybrid of the two. I still ride a Brisa well my new Woodstock came today but to many of you both are unridable due to the geometry. Real street is dead and is only keep gasping for air on its death bed by the few people who ride 24" or oldschool geometry frames. UCI street is more common, which involves uber powerful brakes and uber long bikes you cant manual. I bet i could out manual a BT Ninja or a Python on my dads 19" framed giant. I want a street revival. God bless Eddie Tongue and Chriss Akgrig. A dying breed kept alive by argueably the best looking riders in England.

Trev

I am 96% natural and 4% street.

Natural is sooo fun, no two rocks are ever the same, if there was a concrete object the shape of a few rocks in a town centre people would be wetting themselves over it, well, natural is like the biggest most badass street ever.

Same as if you had a few rocks nearby which were just flat and right angles, people would say it sucked for riding, well thats what streets like.

I do not feel that there most people distinguish between street and natural. Yes the obvious physical differences but real street riding does not require 365mm chainstays and 14foot whell bases. There are many people who ride, UCI style riding on a man made envioronment which is not street it is not natural in its true sense either. Riding today has taken a swing from street style a few years ago do a hybrid of the two. I still ride a Brisa well my new Woodstock came today but to many of you both are unridable due to the geometry. Real street is dead and is only keep gasping for air on its death bed by the few people who ride 24" or oldschool geometry frames. UCI street is more common, which involves uber powerful brakes and uber long bikes you cant manual. I bet i could out manual a BT Ninja or a Python on my dads 19" framed giant. I want a street revival. God bless Eddie Tongue and Chriss Akgrig. A dying breed kept alive by argueably the best looking riders in England.

Trev

Why do you always seem intent in stating what everybody already knows? :)

You can manual any bike as well :( I agree with the street revival we need some more vids. Street is still alive its just not quite the same since trialskings.com died :)

I LIKE NATURAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am 96% natural and 4% street.

Natural is sooo fun, no two rocks are ever the same, if there was a concrete object the shape of a few rocks in a town centre people would be wetting themselves over it, well, natural is like the biggest most badass street ever.

Same as if you had a few rocks nearby which were just flat and right angles, people would say it sucked for riding, well thats what streets like.

Quite an interesting point. Street is just really boring natural. :(

I like natural becuase i haven't got the guts to go for rails etc in street. Plus theres more natural round 'ere.