Thunder And Lightening

Kerrie-Anne

Hey Guys, well the storm here is pretty bad, and seems to be right above us! i'm a wimp, so i'm shitting myself here everytime theres a massive clap or big flash! So, hows your weather? and who has bad storms aswell? AND who else is scared of storms??

Kerrie. :"> >_<

I got SOAKED riding home from work at 7, was well fun >_< I was only wearing a shirt, cos it has been nice lately I havent been taking a hoody/jacket with me! I made sure I went through every big puddle on my way >_<

I was sat in the tea room at about 5:45 when the first big thunder rumble happened. I saw the lightening flash, the lights went off then back on really quick! Then 2 seconds later came the thunder rumble, the pictures on the wall were actually shaken around!

Yeah, I was having a jaunt around the heath on my XC bike, right next to some overhead power lines, when I got it. There is nothing like charging through the woods in th pouring rain with thunder and lightning, it's just so awesome! >_<

Haz

Nothing but blue skys here. >_<" (EDIT: was)

If your scared of lightening, go hid under the tallest tree using tin foil to stop you from getting wet. Tryed and tested. >_<

Edited by JT!