The Long Awaited

Jonny Jones

O MY BLOODY LORD!

that looks like such a sweet DVD! A must have! Going to be purchasing that badboy straight away!!

Any ideas when it will be out?

love the street style so much espically johns fakie in bristol!! :o

Finally a decent DVD, no more of this koxx crap, *cough* zero tolerance *cough* and that was £20 for a video (Y)

Good stuff! cant wait!

Rob :D :D

if its what he showed me at the 2nd british round he has seriously put alot of effort into the filming and thought into how to put it together, he even had 2 different trailors that he showed me and alex richardson!!!!! he was un decided which to use. no matter which he does i think the full version DVD will be awesum.

Good work young man...........keep it up and im sure you will do really well with it.

Waynio.....................

Oh my shit f**k.

Love the way you fully showed some moves, but half showed the others.

Some f**king insane stuff going down. Nicks move to the bench. :D  :o  :D

Dang, i know exactly what my next DVD is going to be.

i dont know how many hours we have spent at that place while nick tries that line. :D he got it quite a few times, yet nick being nick it wasnt good enough (Y) .

i have seen a couple of sections of the dvd and all i can say is that it got me right in the mood for riding big time (Y) .

fair play nick.

i dont know how many hours we have spent at that place while nick tries that line.  :D he got it quite a few times, yet nick being nick it wasnt good enough (Y) .

i have seen a couple of sections of the dvd and all i can say is that it got me right in the mood for riding big time :D .

fair play nick.

the trailer got me in the mood for riding big time - before we watched it me and tim (drevil) were 'nah can't be bothered riding tomorrow its gonna rain' and after it was 'so we riding tomorrow then, no matter what the weather' :D

any trailer that can do that is awesome :o and the dvd well, its probably gonna be like when i got evolve (got 20 mins into that before i HAD to go riding (Y) )

but yeah good work...

mike

Insane!!!

Yeh james too right, we spent hours on end at that spot. But it was worth it super sexy that was, haha.

I agree with everyone whos posted, If a TRAILER can make you go "I wanna go out at ride" I mean just wait for the actual DVD.

It's gonna be awesome.

Nice work there Nick.

WOAH!!!!!!! HELLS YEH!!!!!!!! :D super cool :o (Y)

Yer i have seen parts of timbo and james sections of the dvd is f**king sick

I better be in it nick (Y) .

downloading now...

and sick trailer im off riding :o :D .

Edited by mavic

I loved the first bit if you crank up the volume the bike noises are really cool. Also in all your vids you pick the most awsome music to suit it. Towards the end i just went skitz and started randomly laughin :D (Y)

Yeah ill buy it (Y) :D :o

FOOOKING HELL!!! that is a monster of a trailer, i will deffinitely be buying it as soon as it comes out :D (Y) :D :P (Y)(Y):D lmao to the ben rowlands bit lol, and what the hell is nick hobbs doing when sam wheeler is doing the up high gap?

Ben :o" B)

Edited by Man On A Mission