Yay London Are Hosting The 2012 Olympics

am i the only person who doesn't give a shit how bad trains and buses are, who doesn't give a shit what foreigners think about UK litter, and who doesn't give a shit about loads of other stuff that others seem to give a shit about!!!

I live my life in my body, spending my money and doing my stuff. I haven't got the energy to spend my life getting pissed of with other peoples opinions, places that look shitty, or shit like that.

Olympics, whoop dee f**king doo!! Like i'm arsed. It will happen, if its shit its shit, i'm not arsed either way. If yanks think they country is a mess, so what. I have my car, my wallet, my girlfriend and my bike. Thats me happy.

Everyone seems to get stressed over Stuff that isn't worth it. I've had a lot of shitty people moaning to me about their shitty lives lately, when they are making themselves unhappy by worrying and moaning about things they absolutely don't need to!!!

Olympics, yey, i'm going to masterbate :- hehehe

actually nah, i'll just have a little fiddle :P

john

Nah, I'm guessing from the super fun talks I've had with Luke before it was just another little dig...

Chill out and calm down will you? Why must everything i say be taken the wrong way.

Don't worry Lukey babe, when it comes to September I'm away  :-

That comment sounded like you had some kind of plan thats all. Do you always look so deep into things mate? :P

On a patriotic level: don't care.

On a sporting level: It's pretty good.

On a TAX payer level: f**king thing.

On a long term level: it's pretty good.

Overall rating: I'm pretty impartial. I'd say it could be money better spent, but in the end it wouldn't be better spent, they'd just waste it on some other rubbish that was probs worse than the games.

I wonder if Paula Radcliffe will still be running then? :-

Anyway, yey it's a good thing! :P" We won't have to watch the olimpics life at 4am.

When was the decision made? I'll be 23 by then! :- . I think its good to get Britain known as a good place (if it turns out that way) but theres a hell of a lot of work going to have to be put in! I'm suprised we even got it because at the moment we have nothing compared to other countries, transport OR venue wise.

All i can say is thank god the f**kin french didnt win it... i hate them with a passion. Lets hope the channel tunnel accidentaly gets blocked up the day before the games thus crushing the french's chance at any type of competition. ( thats if they come via the tunnel... if not, im sure something else can be blocked up too)

I think it's pretty good...

If i'm in the area when i'm 23/24, i'm definatly going to go.

If we can pull it off well, the world's perception of our ability to handle big events (possibly THE biggest?) will greatly improve.

Which, in the long run, is good.

The public transport will be greatly improved for the surrounding area, as will the sports facilities.

It's being held in a relitively deprived area of London, so they're spending the money on an area that needs it.

I'm sure it could be held in Manchester or Cardiff, but there wouldn't be as many foreign visiters because of the prestige London holds.

Overall, it's good that we have it, as long as we can pull it off well.

I'm also glad we beat the Frogs :-

All i can say is thank god the f**kin french didnt win it... i hate them with a passion. Lets hope the channel tunnel accidentaly gets blocked up the day before the games thus crushing the french's chance at any type of competition. ( thats if they come via the tunnel... if not, im sure something else can be blocked up too)

And they probably wont come the day before the olympics either.