Sstrials.com

Bendee

I really like the style of the site Ben (N)

Maybe a means of navigation which spreads out all the choices in one location to save clicks. I don't reckon style should mean more clicks to get to the info.

With the step through arrows as they stand, you really need to make the arrows leap out as links. Change the colour to red for example. In fact, using the image based links I think you should carry this idea through the site.

Many people won't want to have to read a paragraph explaining where the navigation links are on the page, or run the mouse pointer all over the screen to check which bits are the links - they want the navigation to leap out at them.

Constructive criticism I hope!

Steve

thanks for the coments guys.

steve i thought the navigation could of been a bit of a problem but i thought id try it anyway, i understand what you mean though as the arrows are a little small and with the links being hard to see. these things i will try to sort when i update the site.

haha the mirrored image i sorted. i photoshoped new stickers on then and it all looked fine, i then sent the stuff to a mate and whilst he was sorting it he must of deleated the layer so its no longer there.

its nice, only thing id suggest is little things like people have said. the arroews, there seems to be a lil bit missing of the ends, not sure if its meant to be like this but i think it would look better if was sharper.

and the navigation was nice an easy, but if you want to get from gallery/vids page, back home its clicking all way back again. maybe has some links down the bottom of the page to all pages :P

an last thing i think would help other than new font (Y) the box with the text in, i think the black border round it should be all the way rather than 3/4 round the centre area..if that makes sence ;) like the arrows/headers box has complete border, text area border stops on the left sdie (Y)

just my opinions on lil things that will finish it off nicely

Edited by DrEvil270183