Barnstaple Trials Vid!

Rob_P

Well here we are finally!!

Barnstaples first proper vid!!

Been filming over the last week with my tripod and digital camera!

Filmed and editied by your truely. Edited in windows movie maker which is cool until it seems to not save. Got round that by changing my virtual memory to min 512 and max 1gb when I actually only have 256mb :P

O yeh back to the vid. Riders are as follows

Steve: Silver XTP

Spud: Onza T-vee

Me: BT 5

Songs used: (in order)

3 doors down-So I need you

Foo Fighters- come back

Offspring-Self esteem

Please download and leave your comments and any suggestions on improvments as this is my first time filming and editing!

35MB and nearly 6 mins long!!

Enjoy!

CLICK!

Now on enghsduhsduhs as well: CLICK 2

Cheers Rob :rolleyes: :D

Edited by Rob P

Tedddyyyyyyyy the vid is soo good mate!! Finally we've done a vid after all that time of sayin we were going to make one!!

It turned out great and to be honest im surprised at how good it is!!

Good effort

Come on people dowload nowwwww :P

Spud :rolleyes:

i would download it but i hate that download site so much and its stupidly slow!! im too impatient sorry :rolleyes:

will download if someone uploads it to a good server and not englididoreorerr somit

edit: englsiddodededed is actually ok atm so downloading now :/ usually get 14kb/sec off that turd of a site lol, atm 279kb/sec thats a record for englsiddeododed

Edited by John planet x

ahh dammit sorry mate but suggest a good site and I will try and upload it!

Now on ejfdfdfidf but you dont like that either!

Go on just d/l it from there aint gonna take that long! Just go lay a dave or get some munch and it'll be done before you know it!

:rolleyes: :P

Edit: FEGIN LOVELY!!!!!

Edited by Rob P

Ok watched it now :D

Nice vid some good riders there! didnt like the first sound track though , but the last 2 where nice.

Bit dark is places! but you could look at it artistically B)

YOU DIDNT LIKE 3 DOORS DOWN!!!???????? ARE YOU MAD! :P :)

That song is great!

Well yeh I see what you mean about the darkness but its been soo hot down here its just sunsets all around and where we ride mostly is by the river so everythings opaque!

I like to look at it in a artistic way as you say :)

Cheers Mini man!

:rolleyes:

lol cheers guys!

Yeh Watson it did because when I started filming I was filming in 320 but when I got it on the pc it looked a bit poo so from then on I filmed in 620 which was much better!

Cheers guys

Rob (Y) (Y)

Hey Rob. Nice vid there. I thought I would get bored half way though but I didn't :-

I think I might watch it again. Lol  (Y)

huuuuuuuuh what you trying to say!??? Im boring, my vid LOOKED boring at the start!?? huh huh come on boy answer me (Y)" :D

hahah cheers ads! Yeah possibly the most comfy shoes in the world!

Its filmed in Barnstaple, north devon. Right down south west, long way for you my friend! Na I just got a REALLY steady hand (N) :-"

Rob B)

well well well barny rubble finally gets an airing as a premier trials location in the south west of the country (N) .

Great vid (Foo's always welcome) some pretty big moves. - some of them are bigger than they look - the side hop from tother side of the wall by the river for one.

good riding from all ... everyone gets better so bloody quick when you havent been riding.... B)

good riding good music good edit ...

PS see you in a couple of weeks maybe - as im going back to hartland - oooh Idea - come ride the Quay with me at my home ... OMFG its great.