Movies Everyone Should Own

Leave my girly films alone you! B) hehe, You know you wanna watch them really! :shifty: They are great to watch for a night in with a girlfriend though... no? hehe, I love them films! :">

Kerrie :"> x.x.x.x

P.s She is a female, not it :D XX

Edited by Angelfish

21 Grams
One of the best films I've ever seen.

Ever.

A number of other great films have already been mentioned - obvious ones being American History X, Fight Club, The Butterfly Effect, Malcom X and The Shawshank Redemption.

But if you ever get a chance to see 21 Grams, do so.

I watched the origional "charlie and the chocolate factoy" The other day and I must say its one of my fave films. I just love Willi Wonka in it, he is so random and funny. The songs are ace too and who can hate the umpa lumpas?

I watched the origional "charlie and the chocolate factoy" The other day and I must say its one of my fave films. I just love Willi Wonka in it, he is so random and funny.  The songs are ace too and who can hate the umpa lumpas?

Hehe, the orange umpa lumpas rock... the ones in the new film however, MAN they are so scary!

Kerrie. x

Hehe, the orange umpa lumpas rock... the ones in the new film however, MAN they are so scary! 

Kerrie. x

They?

Theres only one. (Y) One person did the dancing, the walking, everything, and the others were just "copy and pasted" so to speak. Gotta' love the progression of film making. (Y)

I can see myself liking the new film, purely for the fact of knowing all the squirrels are real and were trained for like 5 years for the film to sort nuts. If that isn't awesome, i don't know what is. :P

The new charlie and the chocolate factory is great, johnny depp is great as willy wonka.

Best film ive seen lately,

Fear and loathing in las vegas, made me laugh nearly the whole way through purely because of the seriousness of johny depp's voice, despite the fact he is off his face on every drug he can find.

They?

Theres only one. :D One person did the dancing, the walking, everything, and the others were just "copy and pasted" so to speak. Gotta' love the progression of film making. :P

I can see myself liking the new film, purely for the fact of knowing all the squirrels are real and were trained for like 5 years for the film to sort nuts. If that isn't awesome, i don't know what is. :P

Oh.... really?! I thought it was lots of little people who looked the same? (Y)

Stop making me confused Simon! ........... (Y)

Kerrie, x.x.x.x.x.x

No f**king way

I NEED this.  Just when I thought I'd run out of family guy to watch (Watched series 1-4 about 3 times each).  I have a job for tonight then (Y)

i've got in on my pc.

its not that good in my opinion, its just like a long episode of family guy, and i personally prefer it short and sweet leaving me wanting more.

if i can squeeze it on a cd i'd happily send you it.

ones out of my collection i like...

mean machine

happy gilmore (wasnt sure wether to put this in or not but it is quite funny)

dodgeball

saw

the texas chainsaw masacre (new one)

the bourne supremacy

the bourne identity

wrong turn

lock stock

snatch

starsky and hutch

pirates of the carribean

siqns

american history x