Whooooah

mat hudson

I find short trials bikes and mods MUCH easier to bunnyhop than bmxs.

Back in my mod days my record was 45" over a bar and 40" for stock (cant bunnyhop for shit on my long bike)

On my bmx I could barley do wheel hight, the shortness, weight and lack of decent brakes seemed to hinder me.

However, most bmxers seem pretty good at bunnyhops, I aint too suprised with this one even if it does have a 180 thrown in.

Burly!

Yeah, I'm with Ali - I could send the T-Pro 50" up a wall, but can't do anything about about 2ft on my BMX. Did get into it and nearly got a bar-high bunnyhop last summertime, but that was about the highest I did, and I'm not really near that now...

I know it may seem hard to believe, but there ARE (Revelation time) people OTHER than Craig Lee Scott called Craig :blink:

that maybe so, but how many other people out there with the name of "craig" can top 10inches over 44inches on a mod bike?! :lol:

i forgot sargism dont work on the interweb, oh look, there it goes again

Sargism?

That like a shortening for Sergeant-Jiz-Em, or something?

High bunnyhop, by anyones standards, let alone on some tank of a BMX, To be fair though, he couldn't of made it any more close, but fair play to them for even trying.

nah, i combined jism and sarcasm to make a chite (not shite) word, i however spelt ithe ism of jism wrong resulting in sargism.

2 inches !!!

damn it you edited it plus it wernt 180 but i bet he snapped a gizzilion chains going to sprocket

Edited by mathuds0

surely adding a 180 makes it easier as you have less distance to travel, becasue they are effectivly going over the bar sideways.

if you hop up at a right angle to the bar you have gotta maintain the same hight for the length of the bike, where as swooping in and hopping 180 means you only have to be high for a short time.

Look at actual high jumpers, they run in a circle and jump along the bar, they don't peg it straight towards the bar like a hurdle.

impressive stuff all the same, but i would be more impressed by a 44" hop and both wheels 'rolling' over the bar than the sketchy 180.