Really Good Bmx Vid.

Mark W

Hey ho,

Awesome vid here for you all. It features Martti Kuopa (can't remember spelling...), Gary Young, Jimmy Levan and Mike Aitken. It's their rider sections from the Odyssey Video, and it's well worth a look. Kuopa's flatland stuff is ridiculously smooth yet tech, Gary Young's section is just pretty damn good, Jimmy Levan's section surprised me in that it was better than I thought it'd be, and Mike Aitken's section's just damn good to watch :D

Enjoy :shifty:

Mark

Shit the bed. If i ever quit trials, flatland is where i will be at. Some of those guys where stupidly flowing, especially that last skatepark line around the edge type area.

Stupidly awesome. :shifty:

How long should the video be?

I completed the download and its 10:40 and stops just as the Mike Aitkins name comes on screen...

yeh same here :- :D

what i saw was sweet though :P

does that dude have a bowl in his garage?! and a massive ramp in his garden connected to some dirt jumps!? *jealous* (Y)

That (The first one) was one sweet video! I was a bit bored by the flatland (Extremely difficult I know, but still boring), but the other sections were mental. What a sweet house too - A nice half pipe into loads of massive dirt jumps! Good work (Y)

That (The first one) was one sweet video!  I was a bit bored by the flatland (Extremely difficult I know, but still boring), but the other sections were mental.  What a sweet house too - A nice half pipe into loads of massive dirt jumps!  Good work (Y)

I do know what you mean, although mega kudos goes out to them for being able to do it, only another flatlander has an eye to see the real origionality and style in each move, we just tend to see spin after spin after foot on different peg (Y)

The last move he does on that second video........ f**k

i'd love to be good at bmx, all aspects of it are so impressive.

imagine riding down the high street then suddently kicking up your rear wheel and manualling along with your bike upsidedown, the feeling would be immense.

of course over in the US no-one bats an eyelid cause that sorta thing is like 2 lads having a kickabout in the street over here.

ahh well. (Y)