Night Jobs.. Where?

Corish

So you come on here and ask a pretty f**king obvious question about doing summat thats useful, but illegal. You were never gonna get a pat on the back and a free membership of mensa so go calm down.

I will, I mean I know your trying to help but im fed up of bein told! I know the story I dont need your to tell me what I'm doin wrong anymore I'm just fed up of hearing it, if I already know and still want to carry on gettin it and deristricing it then its clear I don't give a f**k

All you moaning arses get writing to Volkswagon one of the many choices to write to.

Why, I hear you ask?

Simple:

Basically the car aint restricted to a reasonable speed limit. Take for instance my dads car, its a diesel, 1.9 GT TDI PD Engine, 150BHP Standard, he chipped it to 200Bhp, the car accelorates rapidly, and its top speed is like 150-155, I know this because we was goin 140 on motorway (no lie like some exagurating people would do) I swear too, and it was at 4,500 RPM out of about 5,500 in 6th gear.

Now, yes it may be insured but its besides the point, its dangerous like you are all saying 60mph for a moped is..

How the f**k can it be dangerous? I mean 60mph keeps up with most traffic providing they are going by the speed limit. Now 30MPH is a lot more dangerous than you may well think, and cars going past at 60mph, not a good thing is it?

Yeh it keeps my insurance from being void but whats wrong with putting original exhaust back on, slipping the washer back in and other things etc. if it can't be put back to normal I will replace it with an original genuine part.

End of the day its me with the scooter not you, please be quiet I just came here see if anyone knew of any better scooters, but obviously these are mint scooters.

Edited by Corish

Thankyou very f**king much mate, everyone whos dissin me get a life you over exagurating twats. pricks, hate most of you your all the f**king same sad tossers who just ride a gay trials bike get a life

I'd like to start by bowing down to your ultimate coolness, using all those naughty words really makes you sound hard on the internet, well done(Y)

All you moaning arses get writing to Volkswagon one of the many choices to write to.

Why, I hear you ask?

Simple:

Basically the car aint restricted to a reasonable speed limit. Take for instance my dads car, its a diesel, 1.9 GT TDI PD Engine, 150BHP Standard, he chipped it to 200Bhp, the car accelorates rapidly, and its top speed is like 150-155, I know this because we was goin 140 on motorway (no lie like some exagurating people would do) I swear too, and it was at 4,500 RPM out of about 5,500 in 6th gear.

Now, yes it may be insured but its besides the point, its dangerous like you are all saying 60mph for a moped is..

How the f**k can it be dangerous? I mean 60mph keeps up with most traffic providing they are going by the speed limit. Now 30MPH is a lot more dangerous than you may well think, and cars going past at 60mph, not a good thing is it?

Yeh it keeps my insurance from being void but whats wrong with putting original exhaust back on, slipping the washer back in and other things etc. if it can't be put back to normal I will replace it with an original genuine part.

End of the day its me with the scooter not you, please be quiet I just came here see if anyone knew of any better scooters, but obviously these are mint scooters.

Whilst i'm amazed to hear that your dads VW can do 155mph you are completely missing the point, you said that your dad has it insured. You will not get insurance on a de-restricted moped as far as i'm aware* therefore if you have an accident you will either be in trouble for having no insurance or have to pay for any damage to you/ped/other vehicle. Thats all people are trying to tell you, if you don't want to take that advice then ignore it, theres no need to go off on a huge rant.

*as I have never owned or sought to own a moped so I have no idea about that sort of thing, feel free to prove me wrong on that (Y)

I'd like to start by bowing down to your ultimate coolness, using all those naughty words really makes you sound hard on the internet, well done(Y)

Whilst i'm amazed to hear that your dads VW can do 155mph you are completely missing the point, you said that your dad has it insured. You will not get insurance on a de-restricted moped as far as i'm aware* therefore if you have an accident you will either be in trouble for having no insurance or have to pay for any damage to you/ped/other vehicle. Thats all people are trying to tell you, if you don't want to take that advice then ignore it, theres no need to go off on a huge rant.

*as I have never owned or sought to own a moped so I have no idea about that sort of thing, feel free to prove me wrong on that (Y)

Yes but mate as you should understand and appreciate I'm just fed up of never ever ever gettin the feedback I want, I never put them to make me look 'big and hard on the internet'

The scooter can be restricted again so whats the problem people?

Edit: proper read..

I've taken the advice and I totally understand what I am abouts to undertake.

But its those people who are like oh your a f**king tool. tool? what word is that? isnt a tool a good thing because it fixes something?

Edited by Corish

I still wouldnt get a speedfight :D"  Theyre a bit shit!

The new nrg is much nicer! (Y)

Not being snappy mate but

1, Got the scooter

and

2, I much prefer the SF2, already seen the NRG, wasn't very impressed.

Why bother asking these lot for their opinion if you are going to stick two fingers up and do it anyway? Do what you will but don't get pissed off just 'cos peeps don't validate your ideas. Jeez.

Oh and good luck - have you seen those replica MX bikes like the DT, Derbi Senda etc - I would have liked one of them but I saved my dosh and got a car the year after.

Edited by sfboy

Why bother asking these lot for their opinion if you are going to stick two fingers up and do it anyway? Do what you will but don't get pissed off just 'cos peeps don't validate your ideas. Jeez.

Oh and good luck - have you seen those replica MX bikes like the DT, Derbi Senda etc - I would have liked one of them but I saved my dosh and got a car the year after.

Its not that, its lots of posts, not many people ever give the answers people want its always opinions. I never asked for there kind of opinions like they answered did I? Nah, I asked is there a better scooter than the speedfight 2, but it don't matter now does it.

now going in for race days at doninton oor cbr600's

This'll make you feel cool:

My 46-year-old Mum's just done her second Ron Haslam Race School session at Donington (Y)

Proof:

dscf00872ke.th.jpg

dscf00299is.th.jpg

She did it on one of the 125's 'cos she's short as hell (hence baggy leathers, and gaffa-taped-tight boots :D)...