Night Jobs.. Where?

Corish

pfft hit the delete button admins cos BIYOP have I got alot of info from my questions

but no, unfortunately everyone just couldn't resist but to do the same damn thing, suggest suggest suggest when they no darn well I asked a specific question.

Some actaully answered though so no disrespect to them (Y)

Edited by Corish

Have a look at a Gilera ICE, you might like it (Y)

I'll take a look now. - Don't like it.

What about ones that look like a Speedfight? With simler charactoristics.

Please carry on though people, theres no end for this, unless I tell you I have a scooter.

The jobs one im after most to be honest..

Edited by Corish

scooter for speed, handling

Haha, sorry, just had to have a quick laugh at that ridiculous sentence.

And any 50cc bike will do roughly the same speed once de-restricted.. depending on how its done. Get the Foggy Petronas Replica Speedfight.

Dont get a peugeot, theyre shite! We had a jetforce in for months because they designed it to suck shite into the engine through the airbox wrecking the cylinder and piston (Y)

If you want a decent ped look at either a piaggio zip, typhoon or the new nrg. Theyre actually really nice to ride aswell (nrg)

Haha, sorry, just had to have a quick laugh at that ridiculous sentence.

And any 50cc bike will do roughly the same speed once de-restricted.. depending on how its done. Get the Foggy Petronas Replica Speedfight.

But did I mention I want one as fast as a race car and handles like a go-kart. Nope, in fact believe it or not mister smart arse I meant in comparison to the rest of the scooters.

I came here, by the way, to ask abouut scooters not to be told to get a push bike instead.

corish

If you haven't got the answer to my questions the dont f**king post, simple or what!

Edited by Corish

i personally would never get a scooter as then are the main contributer to teenage death on the roads. i have been riding motorbikes all my life, racing motorcross, stunt jumping and freestyle, now going in for race days at doninton oor cbr600's

but these things would scare me, as they are restricted to 30mph they cannot keep up with the other road users so they automatically want ot get past you as fast as possible, meaning moped users are killed everyday by frustrated drivers.

get a bike then when you are 17, get your driving licence, or get a honda 125cc, these things are mini road races, 4 stroke and a top speed of 70mph so you can easily keep up, then when you have your full motorcycle licence rather than just a cbt then you can get it de-ristriceted to 110mph, job done

moral of the story, don't get a 50cc, what till you are 17 and then you have the choice of a 100cc moped or 125cc mini road bike, 500cc is the most dangeous mode of transport about so don't risk it.

your life is really not worth not waiting a year, these are just my views, others may think i am silly but i riden bike 13 years now, up to a cbr1000 fireblade, and mopeds are more dangerous than them

gaz......

i personally would never get a scooter as then are the main contributer to teenage death on the roads. i have been riding motorbikes all my life, racing motorcross, stunt jumping and freestyle, now going in for race days at doninton oor cbr600's

but these things would scare me, as they are restricted to 30mph they cannot keep up with the other road users so they automatically want ot get past you as fast as possible, meaning moped users are killed everyday by frustrated drivers.

get a bike then when you are 17, get your driving licence, or get a honda 125cc, these things are mini road races, 4 stroke and a top speed of 70mph so you can easily keep up, then when you have your full motorcycle licence rather than just a cbt then you can get it de-ristriceted to 110mph, job done

moral of the story, don't get a 50cc, what till you are 17 and then you have the choice of a 100cc moped or 125cc mini road bike, 500cc is the most dangeous mode of transport about so don't risk it.

your life is really not worth not waiting a year, these are just my views, others may think i am silly but i riden bike 13 years now, up to a cbr1000 fireblade, and mopeds are more dangerous than them

gaz......

Yeh, gettin it deristricted etc so it goes around 60. (Y).

Also I'm gettin a car when I'm 17.

corish

thanks.

But its still illegal, and if you crash at that speed, you'll be liable, even if someone in a car overtaking you cuts you  up and knocks you off.

Its not cool. Seriously.

I know mate. I'm sensible and realise the things, yes it could be there fault, but thats a risk I have to take...

Seriously now, your being a tit.....

Your birthday is what 5 months and 2 weeks odd away? Keep the money, put it away somewhere, get some money at xmas, and your birthday and put it away for a car???

With the derestricting thing aswell...... say you drive into the back of someone at 20mph, doesn't matter what speed, if you have undeclared modifications, or it has been derestricted, the insurance company will instantly tell you where to go. They have to pay out a lot of money to third parties for accidents etc,and they will find ANY way to get out of paying it.... THEN, you have the risk of being done for invalid insurance, which could then lead to you not being able to have a car, or being able to insure a car for a good year extra or so. THEN..... you have to pay the third party for the damage you have done to his/her car that you drove into, even perhaps being decked by them, remember, people ain't nice, if some shit ragging it about in a modded scooter went up my arse, I would have to floor him.....

Oh..... and then there's you saying your sensible.......that's brilliant, but all it takes is for you to look at some fit bird for 3 seconds too long and go into the back of someone, and your f**ked, me friend (Y)

Edited by Fishwog

I 100% agree with Fishwog (Y)

And Scooters suck. You can't have anyone on the back. They sound like hairdryers. You get ripped by anyone and everyone at EVERY opportunity. Most look pretty shit and don't go fast. They're not comfortable compared to a car etc etc.

If I were to get a scooter, well a 50cc job, it's be an Aprilia Rs50.

If not. I'm just saving for my car. Should have £2.5k in't bank for that by the time i'm 17, so it's all good. I'd just save my money for that.

Seriously now, your being a tit.....

Your birthday is what 5 months and 2 weeks odd away? Keep the money, put it away somewhere, get some money at xmas, and your birthday and put it away for a car???

With the derestricting thing aswell...... say you drive into the back of someone at 20mph, doesn't matter what speed, if you have undeclared modifications, or it has been derestricted, the insurance company will instantly tell you where to go. They have to pay out a lot of money to third parties for accidents etc,and they will find ANY way to get out of paying it.... THEN, you have the risk of being done for invalid insurance, which could then lead to you not being able to have a car, or being able to insure a car for a good year extra or so. THEN..... you have to pay the third party for the damage you have done to his/her car that you drove into, even perhaps being decked by them, remember, people ain't nice, if some shit ragging it about in a modded scooter went up my arse, I would have to floor him.....

Oh..... and then there's you saying your sensible.......that's brilliant, but all it takes is for you to look at some fit bird for 3 seconds too long and go into the back of someone, and your f**ked, me friend (Y)

Harshly said but yet well said, You've put me off de-restricting it you bum haha but then again I am daft and probably will get it de-ristricted, is there anyway of having it restricted again?

corish

yeah, its usually a cap in the top of the carb, it can be put back in at convenient times  (Y)"

Soooo fishwog matey, maybe its not that bad afterall :)

corish

Edit: its also 7 months and about 3 weeks nearly 8 Whole months.. To me thats a long time to wait for my own transport.

Edited by Corish

Dunno about scooters , but nightwork is a great choice . As you can see by the timestamp of this post , I work between 23;00 'till 07;00 most nights , as hotel security . It's the best ever ! I'm the only member of staff present , and have the entire office to myself so having done most of my tasks , I'm left with a whole night to watch DVDs , draw , read and hang out on some forum about bicycles (Y) .

Good pay and excellent conditions if you can adjust to living nocturnally . Other benefits include free food and drink from a 4 star kitchen , and a valid excuse to sleep all day . Ask around at local hotels if they need night watchmen , and look into achieving a security diploma .

Texaco, BP ect ect do loads of night jobs. But you have to be over 18 to work on a petrol station till. I know i had to be :P

Night jobs do suck after a while, and think in all cases you do have to be over 18 to work a night shift. Perhaps the rules have changed since when i looked?

Nah I'm not worried mate, its just I want my own that I can rely on rather than waitin for bus, havin to sit next to smelly twats sometimes etc etc, buses are shite, end of the day, to me. You can restrict it back, my dad will do it so theres not a problem.

Night jobs, unfortunately it is 18 minimum I think, well it is for tescos extra the maaaahoosive store up here in Wath, so its fine now I have everything I need to know now thanks guys although there wasn't much to be said on how reliable the bikes are.

corish