bquamb

How hard is your tires psi?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. How hard is your tires psi?

• Mod: 25-35Psi - Soft
    • Mod: 35-45Psi - Medium hard
    • Mod: 45-60Psi - Very hard
    • Mod: Almost flat
    • Mod: I ride low or hard it dosent make a Difference with me...
    • Stock: 25-35Psi - Soft
    • Stock: 35-45Psi - Medium hard
    • Stock: 45-60Psi - Very hard
    • Stock: Almost flat
    • Stock: I ride low or hard it dosent make a Difference with me...

I made this poll because I have no idea if my tire is to hard? My tire is really big and i think it is at about 55Psi. Take the poll and please make a reply. I divided up the bike category for stock and mod riders to clarify for other people 2. Thanks guys.

Bryce

20 in front 20 in back.. it depends on the tyre also... some tyres have "bouncier" sidewalls.... so you are able to run higher pressures and still have that bouncy feeling... Some tyres also fold easier than others... its all personal preferance... you shouldnt copy someones pressure just because it works for them... because your likely to ride differently and be a different weight to the person.. so just pump your tyre up pretty hard, let a little out every now and then until you find the pressure you like.... but not too flat otherwise you will destroy your rim (Y)

thanks

austin

If i put 25 psi in my mod, it's very hard. It's way off the scale on your poll. And i'm 6ft and 18 years old so i'm not exactly light. :P

I don't think i go much over 20. But i just go with what feels best. Besides we all weight differen't amounts. And well all have different tyres and riding styles making the poll pritty useless. (Y)

you but how wode is your back tire? and what not...

mine is like a 2.25 or 2.6 lol i cant find it

Sise of tyre souldn't really have much effect on the pressure, but will have an effect on the volume.

Edited by JT!

varies. some times i run 20 and rim out all over the place, and other times i run 40-50 psi on the same things. both street and natural.

i tend to try and keep it over 25 psi mostly, and have started running front tyre at the same for taps and shizz.

I rode with quite hard pressure until a few days ago when i let my tyres down to see what it was like. And i must say i think its loads better, i can compress much easier so i get higher!

Cheers,

Joe.