Roadtrip Anecdotes?

joe b

(Y) :P :D

Waynio....................

i was on advisable permission to do that :) :P

i heard and saw a bit of a vid that bucky jumped a million miles down into porthcawl water off the pier :P :P he did a top job there.

me n cap in bristol with the train trak line, he went one better and kept it on the back wheel which was quality and well played.

there will be plenty more stories from the rest of the clang

KENNY SPEAK UP!!!!your the main man and story teller

The video should have a couple of silly gaps from Waynio in. One between 2 walls in bristol to front wheel! Im pretty no one even attempted it to backwheel and Waynio had it front wheel.

The 2nd is off the train tracks upto a steel barrel thing turned upside down. It was f**king HUGE!

Stan.

i thort loads of people would have done that gap though.static back wheel to back wheel.

was an awsum day,wish i had been on more of the roadtrip.would have been awesum.

Waynio............

off back down bristol in a couple of weeks i think, off to porthcawl too. anyone fancy it?

living the fooking dream.

another jack young man???darsay!

i spy with my little eye at 2 in't moning

that twat speaking bout darts...

playing with that nerf ball in a service station/sleeping place in pitch black. :P (Y)

bucky doing some shit hot stuff,cap taking my beers and lolly's. :P"

stan super duper smooth :D

chris,mike,tim,james,lovecock,flash,carl,cap,kev,stan,bucky and myself coming on loads and loads,

wayne in bristol,the guy just wouldn't stop!! :)

i made some good mate and gonna keep in touch with them! :"> :">

we all lived the dream

bring on gbyb 06!

k dawg :P

i thort loads of people would have done that gap though.static back wheel to back wheel.

was an awsum day,wish i had been on more of the roadtrip.would have been awesum.

Waynio............

off back down bristol in a couple of weeks i think, off to porthcawl too. anyone fancy it?

yes man...i think loads of us are going up to porthcawl at end of month wayne. i will be in bristol when ever, but i dont live there! (Y) try and bring some other northeners with you. :)

bucky manualling into the back of the car and then running away

bucky breaking the electrical box

kenny with is knob out in bristol train station and getting a good telling off by a policeman

kev - 'i would shag any of you except the fat one!!'

mmmmmeeeeehhhhhh

nerf ball was awesome

the guy in the car that was being a job and tim just racing up on the outside in his van and scaring the shit outta the guy

the chip shop with no forks

the guy in the car that was being a job and tim just racing up on the outside in his van and scaring the shit outta the guy

That was funny lol! I think the guy shat himself!

Also that chippy didnt do gravy!

Playing eye-spy in the middle of night was funny! :D Kenny "BALLSACK"

Flash's tent was hilarious!! It was like an antique tent.

Kenny pissed on Carls tent i think :)

Tims tent was alive with mould!! and stunk (Y)

Cap with his Readybed or Readypants as i called them, cos he only just fit in the dam thing!

Kev eating about 4 kebabs at the takeaway in Portcawl :P

Edited by cultiv8ed stan

waynio saying beer garden as we werew heading into town centre,me hoping 180 and discussing said beer topic while riding fakie!!

that was well funny,some peoples faces!!

lol

aw man kevs smelly ass farts!

flashes massive tent and chris's mantion(big house?) in a bag with the plasma tele,double decker bus and what ever else we said during i spy with my touretts!!

beer garden is good kenny!!!! i bloody hope to see you on friday night in bradford lad!!!!i have to catch up with you your like a big brother!!!!

Waynio.....................

iv just read sooooooooo much stuff and its made my day so far............christ everything was/sounded awesum bristol was great from my point of view meeting so many new people and faces was great!!!! to hear everyone else was having such a good time too was amazing.

Bucky we/i sorted your problems while you was away and would have sorted that K**B out Dan for yo if owt had happened!!!

All the stuff that bucky did on the trip doesnt suprise me he is such a top lad and such a laugh i couldnt imagine spending a few days on a roadtrip with him and kenny i think i would laugh myself to death!!!!

Take care everyone!!!and hopefully see you all soonio..........

Mr Porter PM me your number or something and i will be in touch!!!!will be a good laugh at the end of the month and in porthcawl and bristol. i will hopefully catch you down at the DJ comp in portsmouth if your going????

The video should have a couple of silly gaps from Waynio in. One between 2 walls in bristol to front wheel! Im pretty no one even attempted it to backwheel and Waynio had it front wheel.

The 2nd is off the train tracks upto a steel barrel thing turned upside down. It was f**king HUGE!

Stan.

i thort loads of people would have done that gap though.static back wheel to back wheel.......

Waynio............

That bucket thingy was pretty sick mind ... didnt see you do it just attempting it a "couple" of times ... hehe...

heard about the other gap too the fish gap ... its pretty big... :D ive never seen anyone attempt it as a static gap. only a couple as a rolling gap (short run)....

Everyone was on form - a pretty good laff all round. Best of all I didnt know everyone were coming - i was just out for a potter round on me own when fatmike came up and said " there is like 40 riders in castle park - what are you doing "

beer garden is good kenny!!!! i bloody hope to see you on friday night in bradford lad!!!!i have to catch up with you your like a big brother!!!!

Waynio.....................

All the stuff that bucky did on the trip doesnt suprise me he is such a top lad and such a laugh i couldnt imagine spending a few days on a roadtrip with him and kenny i think i would laugh myself to death!!!!

Take care everyone!!!and hopefully see you all soonio..........

yeh man, i feel like iv'e been acepted into the yorkshire trials dr4eam thanks to mike,kev and tim introducing me to top people that i know will be top friends!!

cheers

as for bucky...what a lad,i have allot of time and respect for that lad and i'm gratefull how nice he was to me after the "hey i'm kenny"

buck replied with a big grin "what mr kenny?"

you know me and waynio had the same conversation....i can't wait to see what sillyness will go on in bradford!

i'll see you's on fri night i finnish at 8 so i'll race from dew's to bradford

kenny